3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-6-Boening 16.12.21 09:49 pm

Programs

In general, I put the phone in, well, that is, the cord into it, but there are no changes, I have already reinstalled it - it’s not rushing (((What to do?
113 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kagor 16.12.21

DM-6-Boening: In
short, I have the same crap, but the current with the bluetooth adapter. (with a cord everything is good). try to demolish Nokia Pc Suite, clean the registry, on the subject of your handset. Maybe it will help. Or try to find a new version of this program. If, when you put the cord into the phone, after that the connection was not determined in any way. On your phone or on your computer. then maybe the contacts just go away, I was so tormented with a friend's pipe. If it helps her niche, then if the tube is under warranty, it's better to go to the store, maybe someone there will help.

d
dzhek777 16.12.21

Contacts are normal. I'm downloading through data transfer.
What is synchronization?

K
Kagor 16.12.21

2 dzhek777:
Synchronization is such a useless thing for me. it is synchronized with an express or any other mail program and stores all your messages, notes, contacts in its database on your computer.

d
dzhek777 16.12.21

Oh, well, crap is shorter, it's clear))

S
Stsukonakhovich 16.12.21

Everything, I understood, installed the antivirus - he cleaned up a couple there and now everything is ok)) It works

P
Pacman 16.12.21

guys help out how to call the program on nokia so that you can receive files of any size (so that it will be saved on the flash immediately) pliz forgot its name

P
Padla_II 16.12.21

If you have a smart 60 series, then you go Messages => Settings => Others => Current memory, and select a card.

P
Pacman 16.12.21

What are you talking about? When a file is sent to you, it is saved on the phone in the message! and in general I found this program. you can close the topic! the program is called msdrive

W
WNeZRoS 16.12.21

Who knows a program (not smart) to watch mp4, or if you look in a regular player, then the picture lags behind the sound.

R
RAZOR59rus 16.12.21

In short, I have both programs! If necessary, please respond!

R
RAZOR59rus 16.12.21

RELACS Why do you need to watch MpG4? I have a program SMART MOVIE, there is a converter right away!

W
WNeZRoS 16.12.21

RAZOR59rus
I don't like squares in 3gp, but I watch clips on my mobile

P
PGRu-NewinD 16.12.21

Where you can download ANTI-VIRUS for NOKIA 3250 give a link pliz. I can not find anywhere ((

X
Xser5 16.12.21

Try on ALL NOKIA

K
Kagor 16.12.21

2 PGRu-Newind:
www.dimonvideo.ru search there, but you need to register to download. In general, I was also looking for an anti-virus for myself, but people advised me not to install it. There may be glitches, the smart can slow down, you need to climb to the Internet to update it, and I have not yet encountered viruses on the 9 simba. The main thing is that everything you do with a smart - do it wisely. Do not install dubious applications of a very small size if you see that in terms of functionality this application should take up a lot more memory, preferably do not insert someone else's flash drives, etc. In short, I will say one antivirus, I still have not installed and do not need it yet.

I
Ivan 007 16.12.21

In this thread, share the programs for your mobile!

M
MoHcTpitsky 16.12.21

names or sites where can I download them?

R
Red Up 16.12.21

helluva lot clever all gone ...
http://forums.playground.ru/mobile/166732/
this topic is for what?

I
Ivan 007 16.12.21

you yourself are smart there for nockia 6151 nefig no

R
Red Up 16.12.21

EPT, look at the subject, there is a lot of everything for nokia, especially for the dull ones:
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/dimonvideo.ru
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/allnokia.ru
http: // www.playground.ru/redirect/profismart.ru