3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArcherNero 16.12.21 09:49 pm

Corisandra (Disciples: Liberation)

Does she even have her own personal quest? I have almost finished the game in "liberation mode" and all companions (except for Corisandra of course) have all their personal quests (legendary weapon and third ability) done. I have climbed all the cards several times and nowhere ... Even in the city it does not give anything ... How many tried to find at least some information on the internet, but everything is useless ... I can only guess what it is probably necessary to choose the side of Hale abbot and destroy the resistance. Those who passed did not meet with this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArcherNero 16.12.21

Update: I found it! It turns out the quest was in Atilian all this time (sorry for the grammar). After the death of the emperor, we immediately go to the veil camp and there is an NPC at the upper gate. We talk to him and get the quest. I seem so blind that I only noticed it on 3 playthroughs ...

D
DarkStorm1987 23.12.21

ArcherNero
Thank you! For the created topic, I also did everything and did not find it. Now in the release mode I will do her quest.

G
Guest 06.09.23

I did everything ArcherNero mentioned but her quest doesn't trigger. There's only one dude standing at the north gate in the Veil Encampment by the name of Yvenn, Guardian of the Hidden Rights, I speak to him WITH Corisandre in my party and all he says is "Off with you, Liberator. Lochlester is under the watch of the Highfather's holy eye". That's it. Nothing else happens.