3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 16.12.21 09:49 pm

Black screen when launching the game (Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising)

I start the game, a bear is visible on the black screen, but there is nothing further to load, I put the last firewood, direct x, effect zero. I do not know what to do. In ARMA 2 he was cutting at the maximum.
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paratrooper 16.12.21

License or pirate? Khryusha or Vista? Damon-Alcohol or NoDvD?

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 16.12.21

Pirate, friends are calmly walking, XP, crack from reload

P
Paratrooper 16.12.21

Well then, I have no idea what the trouble is. I have the same crack from reload, everything is ok. Try to demolish the game and put it back on. Have you tried to leave it for a long time?

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 16.12.21

reinstalled 3 times, left a black screen with a bear for 10-15 minutes, even ENTER pressed it as one person advised, like the videos it cannot open nefig did not help, by the way, there is a crack from reload on the site, people also write that he has a black screen ....

P
Paratrooper 16.12.21

I would find out what kind of computer this chela has - most likely it's a matter of hardware. Try to update the framework, the physics is there ... Although no, it is unlikely that the game itself sets everything you need during installation. Do not know...

U
User 271236 16.12.21

what video card?

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 16.12.21

8600GT 512

U
User 271236 16.12.21

it feels like the problem is in the crack

P
Paratrooper 16.12.21

LordConqueror is nothing like that, I have the same crack from reload - this is not.

U
User 271236 16.12.21

Paratrooper Kolchak
on different systems and OS cracks can behave differently

P
Paratrooper 16.12.21

LordConqueror well, it is unlikely that SHAKER has such a unique hardware configuration and such a unique OS assembly that only 2-3 people discovered such a bug besides it. If there was a crooked crack in the Call of Pripyat, then everyone has a crooked one.

Z
ZLOY23RU 16.12.21

try START - EXECUTE - (enter in the window) dxdiag and enter the diagnostic window will pop up and without closing it you start the game

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 16.12.21

Everything turned out to be much easier, when the cursor of Misha appears, you need to press the enter so that the videos go, otherwise it will hang indefinitely

e
evilar 16.12.21

SHAKER

Doesn't help
somebody tell me more

d
dima6464 16.12.21

SHAKER

no matter how stupid it sounds, but what I did, I also have a black screen when I start, I press minimize windows and the task manager, after 5 minutes the game minimized, then opened and entered, but I have some kind of black bars instead of letters and inscriptions, I don’t know what to do))))

B
Bitzer 16.12.21

There was the same garbage, a black screen and that's it. Allowed this way - when installing the game, you do not need to uncheck the "install level editor" checkbox. After that, everything worked))

Q
Qc117 16.12.21

There was the same problem with the game. Black screen on startup. I tried the advice from ZLOY23RU - it worked. I started dxdiag.exe first. Thank you very much. It only starts up normally from the tenth time, but it's better than nothing. I also tried everything and reinstalled and updated the firewood - nothing. but it helped. Who does not succeed just make more attempts. Video card GeForce 9500 GT, 1Gb.

Q
Qc117 16.12.21

No channel with the level editor either

u
uky 16.12.21

I suffered for a long time with a black screen (I climbed the forums, installed and reinstalled everything that was possible, danced with a tambourine around the computer) until the thought dawned on connecting an old CRT monitor (well that I didn’t throw it out) and as if with a wave of a magic stick, bang and it all worked. Then I went into the graphics settings and adjusted the resolution and frequency of my LCD monitor. Reconnected monitors and everything is OK.

s
skan_zar 16.12.21

I have a pirate, and there were no problems with the launch, but today the hang is black and that's it, I will try your advice, I will unsubscribe what will help later ...