3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smoke_Shooter 16.12.21 09:49 pm

Gives this error after update 1.4.1 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The game does not start after the update, writes "Oh no, the application has stopped working", everything worked fine before the update !!! How do I solve this bullshit? Two hundred times I sent a bug report, 10 times I checked the integrity of the files, 10 times I reinstalled it and no result.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 16.12.21

Smoke_Shooter
Smoke_Shooter wrote:
... How to solve this bullshit? ...
Wait for yubiki to release a "patch", or a new patch.
... Two hundred times I sent a bug report
While they collect statistics for most of the errors after the update, until they give it to the developers ...
PS I recently decided to play Immortals Fenyx Rising on a free weekend - in the same place (on the puzzle with balls) the game crashed with an error: "The driver has stopped working and has been restored." For many years of gaming experience, I saw this for the first time.

Moreover, if this riddle is not solved, it is played quite normally, and without it the plot cannot go any further. Then I looked at the details of the update, and there are many fixes with quests.

By that time, the game had been on sale for almost a year, but they did not catch all the bugs ... :(

P
Palych Rokov 16.12.21

Smoke_Shooter
I don't have this problem, everything works fine

P
Palych Rokov 16.12.21

SonyK_2
driver crash is most often associated with problems with vidyashki, possibly greatly increased overclocking

K
KriStreK 16.12.21

Guys, sorry what's off topic. Does anyone know if this update has added access to new tombs? (before that 4 was)