3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nergalius 16.12.21 09:49 pm

Does the cheat engine work on a license. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello everyone, if you buy a game from yubiks, will it be possible to wind up resources and pull out gear with a table, and will there be a ban?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 16.12.21

Nergalius
no, there will be no ban

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

ArXangel_ann
Does it work? Table?

A
ArXangel_ann 16.12.21

Nergalius
How do I know? depends on the table (version is there, stuff like that)

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

ArXangel_ann
This is the sub, in general, you can pull out the gear, and twist the resources?

A
ArXangel_ann 16.12.21

Nergalius
DEPENDS ON THE TABLE

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

ArXangel_ann
I understand, the question is different, IN GENERAL, you can pull out the gear with the necessary version of the table? I just never bought an ace.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.12.21

Nergalius
hospade god, on a pirate pulled out? well, that's the same for a license

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

ArXangel_ann
Yes, on pirate) thanks. That was the question, because right now there is a discount, 2500 for the ultimatum edition, I want to drive into the wrath of the druids and the siege of paris.

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

yondaime174
I don’t care) I thought that you can’t twist resources and add gear like on a pirate. In general, is there any sense then in the ultimate edition if you can add gear yourself, the main thing for me is that all the current dlc are included in the kit, and the new dlc will still have to be bought separately. And what are the benefits of a license, as opposed to pirates? That is, if you do not wait when sooner or later dlc and the pirate will be delivered.

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

yondaime174
I agree, whoever has what finances, he supports by buying skins, but in fact, I bought the game if, and this is my sandbox should be, what I want is what I do there. And to be honest, there is too much grind in the game, and it is very tiring, that's why the cheat engine does not come to help, and it hurts a lot of doughs to row for skins, money, money, money. In general, okay, thanks, I'll think about buying, or wait until the dlc pirates will be delivered.

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

In general, it is strange that the skirts themselves do not interfere with hacking gear and wrapping up resources, because why buy a skin if you can get it.

L
Lex-one 16.12.21

Nergalius
Yes, it works, no, it is not banned.
Ps on consoles cannot be obtained.

N
Nergalius 16.12.21

Lex-one
Well, this is understandable about consoles, so I will think about buying, otherwise there is a lot of grind, and I'm not ready to buy equipment.