3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 16.12.21 09:49 pm

Zombie Bite Miraculous Cases (Project Zomboid)

Here we write how you recovered, what you used, what you did. In some forums, they say that there is a healing from a bite, whether this is a bug or an idea of ​​the developers.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Easy-E 16.12.21

Complete nonsense, there is no bug, the developers did not do this "miracle".
Demolition topic

S
Sergey Sirenko 16.12.21

Try to apply the plantain ...
But if you take it seriously, there is no cure. Before the transformation, it is better to take more zombies with you and arrange self-immolation in the house so as not to become one of them: D

S
Skinny_Vamp 16.12.21

And if I know that I am doomed, I go all out to provide for my family. But seriously, I put all the things on the shelves and drawers and prepare the house for the arrival of the new owner.

G
GRIM_SMOL 16.12.21

There was such a thing, they bit and went infection, disinfected and carried roses, bandaged it, everything went away

T
TapaKeHT 30.06.22

GRIM_SMOL
And how long did you play after that?

T
TapaKeHT 30.06.22

GRIM_SMOL
the infection on the wound may disappear, and the symptoms do not appear immediately, so maybe you just don't tell us something? As for the miracle, there will be no miracle, so just put up with it and drink bleach for courage, although if you have an infection, you will become a zombie even after it. Just as an example, I played with my best friend and once decided to put a lot of zombies, but at the same time he turned off the transmission of infection, the result is that after receiving a bite, it was quite normal, but the next day nausea began and progressed, up to fever and subsequent transformation into zombies