3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 16.12.21 10:32 pm

A question about fashion. Saving is not spared with FROSTY. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell us how fashion works. I put fashion through FROSTIE. I run through worthless and when loading the save, it says "This save belongs to a newer version of the game" if you load normally through exe, then everything works. And through FROSTY there is an opportunity to set daimond mods, how well does it work?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 16.12.21

Dos9ra
Mods with postscripts for daimods may work with frosty, but full functionality is not guaranteed. But almost all mods have been converted to frostymod in one way or another.
And what about the problem with the save - most likely some mod is very old and has not been updated, so the game thinks that the version of the game is older or newer

D
Dos9ra 16.12.21

JoKeRD07
Yes, I have only delivered a couple of pieces so far. Then we'll try to find the bastard by brute force.

D
Dos9ra 16.12.21

JoKeRD07
And tell me there is still a bunch of fashion for the Persians who are called *** sliders. What kind of mods are they? As I understand it, this is hair, but there is hair without this postscript.

D
Dos9ra 16.12.21

Are there any mods that require localization? I don't like it when the floor of the game is in English and the other half is in Russian.

J
JoKeRD07 16.12.21

Dos9ra
Dos9ra wrote: Are there still mods that require localization? I don't like it when the floor of the game is in English and the other half is in Russian.
I can't say anything about it.

And tell me there is still a bunch of fashion for the Persians who are called *** sliders. What kind of mods are they? As I understand it, this is hair, but there is hair without this postscript

These are ordinary presets for characters, not the mods themselves