3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Innocent Member 16.12.21 10:32 pm

Need help with settings, for 5950x, 1060ti 3gb, 128 RAM (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I collected a computer for work, I did not plan to play something new, but I could not resist and bought, as a result of some kind of graph from 2007, I shoveled YouTube and Google, I really did not find anything showing specific settings for a 3GB video card, help who -somehow, otherwise I'll go crazy)
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gott mit uns 16.12.21

Grafonium in raderka 2 is one of the best best! Optimizon is excellent! Look for the troubles in your map. This is not a game to run on such a map. The project is overly demanding! You have nothing to video memory. The percentage is the norm, there is an overabundance of memory, but I understand that you took so much RAM for work needs, but vidyaha rubbish, especially for such a still heavy game. For 4k, minimum 3080ti or 6900 xt. For full hd kids play comfortably at 3060ti.

G
Gott mit uns 16.12.21

Now there are great mining times in the pitch worlds and you have the opportunity to shove your card for excellent silver pieces at the flea market, as I did with my previous one. Since you don't really play games, then buy, for example 2070-2080. They will be enough for you for a while. And then, if the world of gaming pitch beckons, then you will buy something from the new generation of cards in the person of 4080ti-4090. As they say, the main thing is to cram in time)), because 1060 you yourself understand that this is a full pitch gamer over! And the RAM you have ahh yes handsome! Respect!) If you are not constrained, answer, what is the frequency of your opera?

B
Black future 16.12.21

It is not surprising that I did not find a guide with settings for my vidyahu, because such a model does not exist.

C
Coronavirus 16.12.21

Black Future
Black Future wrote:
It's not surprising that I did not find a guide with settings for my vidyahu, because it does not exist.
Unfortunately, such an ugliness exists. Chinese rubbish collected in garages and basements. Something like VEINEDA, GIGA, or SZMZ, which boosted a GTX 1060 with 3 Gb of memory. Not only is it Deshman's garbage, but it also does not work correctly. What settings are we talking about when such a video card does not produce a hertz value higher than 144! I saw it literally last week. One person bought a similar feces in the form of an RTX 2060, borrowed my old ASUS VG248QG at 165 Hz, connected it via DP to the card and can't switch over 144.

I
Innocent Member 16.12.21

Black Future
gtx 1060 I mean, I forgot how it is written, I bought it for a long time

I
Innocent Member 16.12.21

Gott Mit Uns

I
Innocent Member 16.12.21

just buy a new card, in short? Can't think of anything with mine?

S
SonyK_2 16.12.21

Innocent Member
Innocent Member wrote:
gtx 1060 I meant ...
For modern games with such graphics, 3 GB of video memory is not enough - you have to lower the graphics settings, or look at a lower frame rate when the game will constantly update the data in the video memory.
... to buy a new card, in short? Can't think of anything with mine?
You can try to overclock the vidyuhu, but this will not give a serious increase in performance. If you want to play games "heavy" for hardware, especially with high / maximum graphics settings, you will have to spend money on upgrading your video card.