3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya863 16.12.21 10:32 pm

ENB red screen problem (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I use ARGO ENB, usually all the rules, but it is worth turning on the settings (Shift + Enter) the whole screen turns red, only a restart helps. Very annoying. Who faced such a problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 16.12.21

Kostya863
What's good about ENB?
IMHO I put a couple of mods on HD textures of everything (nature, muzzle-faces, houses, etc.), a couple of mods for the weather (compatible) and no coca yonb is required.

c
cheezette 16.12.21

FinistEG
The fact that it makes the game much more beautiful, depending on the presets. And texture mods do not "paint" the colors in the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.12.21

a conflict with some kind of buffer is possible due to the peculiarities of the driver or an error in some shader if there is a couple completed. it is probably better to use Windows no older than 7 and some kind of video card that will not conflict. and lose the driver and make everything work in full screen mode.
The underwater fog did not work for me like that, why did I bum out a lot. Probably because ENB had its own depth buffer and conflicts with different materials of the engine and so that the ambien was not enclosed in the fire was not there stupid was turned off here. original skyrim ische for dx9s shm 3.0 works here.