3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpaygameRIsik 16.12.21 11:36 pm

Weapons in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Passing the mission to kill Adewale, I found a throwing knife (1 piece) with which I killed Adewale, but there is a question, where can I get them later? in the shops there are no them, it turns out they give it only for 1 mission?
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 16.12.21

SpaygameRIsik
heh, you just extinguish the dodgers and pick up their weapons, they fight with these knives in close combat, and he uses them as throwing ones.
ZY You can carry no more than one with you

S
SpaygameRIsik 16.12.21

ArMaGeddon_AJ
aa, thanks) by the
way, there is one more problem, I have a pirate (that's why) and when I try to find the "blueprints", the chests are already open, but how to find out whether I have explosive cores or not, I don’t know (

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 16.12.21

SpaygameRIsik
I do not know, on my torrent edition all the drawings are immediately assembled, at least I completely pumped the RIMSLER

morrigan without them
, it is not necessary to take care of the knife, you can throw it and pick it up again, it mows anyone the first time

A
Aips95 16.12.21

For the first time these knives appeared in AC4 after the 5th patch, if I'm not afraid.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.12.21

They were there initially, only they could not be called because of the jamb in the interface. You could just tweak the config.

A
Aips95 16.12.21

NightHawkreal
hmm, I didn't know, it just appeared after the next update. I wonder how they found out about its existence at all, since it was not visible.

N
Nighthawkreal 16.12.21

It was visible as soon as it was taken away, it simply did not switch later, for example, with a pistol.

n
nGray 16.12.21

Dear, I can't understand, in "Crafts" you can make a "Holster", about which it is written - "In this holster, Shay can carry 2 more pistols." I made it, but he still carries two pistols. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be?

R
Reugan 16.12.21

nGray
Shay can't carry 4 pistols, sadness

S
SeniorJoker 16.12.21

Considering how many bugs there are in the game today, I even find it difficult to answer. But! If you go through Lyme's training before Kesegovaase, you will notice that Shay is carrying two pistols.

P
Pavel_Orlov 16.12.21

only 2 trailer look he has two

A
Afour 16.12.21

nGray
look there on the right in the window for creating this holster it is written that it has already been made, this is just a visual baggage

n
nGray 16.12.21

Afour, they took the skin for craft. And in the description "2 more pistols". How is it in the English version, no one vkurse?

S
STBobbleGum 16.12.21

nGray
you have become very victorious from the skin?
So I also think not, it's Ubaseoft, calm down

n
nGray 16.12.21

Everything, figured out, this is a cant of translation, in the original - "These holsters allow Shay to carry two pistols"

f
flaur74 16.12.21

PPC they even managed to release this game with bugs, it seems to me it's time for them to get rid of the game-market until they learn to release the rules of the game without bugs and lags !!!!

A
Afour 16.12.21

flaur74
PPC they even managed to release this game with bugs
why did you highlight "even this game"? this is an ordinary assassin, besides, with the best optimism of all assassins, starting from part 3, at least something, but what about throwing off the game market, they have long been releasing ideal products, not quite so to speak)

J
Jeka_64 16.12.21

It is written that the swords will open when there are all improvements. I fully pumped both Neck and Morrigan, but the swords did not work.

H
Hell666Imp 16.12.21

The sword will be given for improving buildings in settlements.

S
SeniorJoker 16.12.21

SLeNder-Man
Even the name speaks for itself "governor")