3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saints 16.12.21 11:36 pm

Operation Homeland Sinking Land Tedious Help (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Where to look for the whole base I searched
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
saints 16.12.21

N
Nevoeiro 16.12.21

saints
look at the map and mark the docks. It's easier to find information on the base.

s
saints 16.12.21

Nevoeiro

s
saints 16.12.21

There are no marks on the island of the golem.

N
Nevoeiro 16.12.21

saints
zoom in on the base on the map and place a mark. Or fly around the base with a drone and place a mark.

s
saints 16.12.21

Nevoeiro
Yes, the drone does not help it flew around this area with diaries, the same thing on redite they write bugs and that's it

s
sem134 16.12.21

saints
DT-HELEX Skella Manor
AG-KODON Equipment warehouse
HL-HARPEY Near the lava pipeline
HL-HARPH Prototyping workshop
HL-HARPEY Camp Salamander
HL-HARPEY Watchtower of the lava pipeline
You will not find it in these points either. Developed messed up.

s
saints 16.12.21

sem134
This is the essence of half I collected and the rest disappeared completely

B
BlackTigerTK 16.12.21

saints
The topic has been raised more than once on the official forum, the official answer is that the developers have been notified of the problem. We are waiting, sir, when they will fix it. If they fix it. And then they took up the tokens, they will not have time for bugs now ...

s
saints 16.12.21

BlackTigerTK
I agree, by the way, by the way, I threw you an application today, otherwise I got sick of running in raids with the Mexicans

B
BlackTigerTK 16.12.21

saints
Yes, I have already accepted the application. I am now slowly pumping my specializations :-) otherwise I scored on this business in due time ...

s
saints 16.12.21

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I cheated everything in three weeks

B
BlackTigerTK 19.01.22

Hmm... the latest patch did not fix this problem. There was nothing like that in the description for the patch. And the items didn't show up. In any case, in three places where I looked.

L
Lexx77 25.01.22

BlackTigerTK
In the conquest mode, it seems like they should write, if I don’t confuse anything ...

B
BlackTigerTK 25.01.22

Lexx77
I ran through a couple of locations after the patch - found nothing.

L
Lexx77 07.02.22

BlackTigerTK
Yes, it looks like they messed up again and didn't fix it.

B
BlackTigerTK 07.02.22

Lexx77
Yes, on the official forum they also already wrote that nothing has been fixed in this regard after the patch. And technical support only says one thing - follow the news section of the forum.

O
Oleg Belokrinitsky 11.04.22

BlackTigerTK

So, operation Motherland still doesn't work in the end? I've been trying to find it too, to no avail. What do you need to start the quest to complete this campaign?

C
CrowBY 11.04.22

Oleg Belokrinitsky
, the Rodina operation is working fine, they can’t find only a few documents there (like 6 pieces)

O
Oleg Belokrinitsky 11.04.22

CrowBY
And how to start it at all? Here I have the Ultimate version of the game, all in-game events are activated, but I can’t start the Motherland operation, I just don’t even understand where to start it. It is not in the tasks, neither in the main ones, nor in the additional ones. The game has been updated to the latest patch released on April 5th.