3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atmagodz 16.12.21 11:36 pm

Problems after installing mods (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

Such a problem is that after installing the Yet Another Mechlab mod and the list of mods at the bottom of the page, the game does not see installed ammunition for ballistic weapons in the mechanical laboratory. I don't know which mod adds a bunch of new weapons and ammunition there, but at the very beginning of the game, instead of just an autocannon, there is Gaus, but there are no shells for him. I kind of bought them, but they are seen and there are no shells. I bought an AC10 autocannon, the shells for it are the same: there are no shells. I downloaded the mods from the link below. Maybe someone put these mods and vkurse what to do? They are still not all compatible there, although on the page of this main mod it is written that they are necessary for installation, but the game indicates a conflict between mods. The devil will break his leg there to deal with them, there is no time for that.
https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/459
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 16.12.21

Atmagodz
You read the description of the mod incorrectly. The only mod in the required section is Mod Options. And then the comments say that it is optional, it just adds some settings to the GUI. The rest of the list of mods are mods that are themselves used by Yet Another Mechlab. So just turn them off and check.