3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasterStrekoz 16.12.21 11:55 pm

Cyberpunk 2077 Mods (Cyberpunk 2077)

I have a problem.

The mods for Cyberpunk 2077 v1.3 do not work at all.

For those who are in the tank and in order not to ask stupid questions and immediately help me, I will clarify a couple of important points.

- Cyber ​​Engine Tweaks is installed in the root directory of the game, wherever needed!
- Mods are also installed where needed! Namely: Cyberpunk 2077> bin> x64> plugins - Cyber ​​Engine Tweaks sits along this path and in this folder there are also mods and scripts for mods.

Explain to me what the problem is and why they don't work? The game is installed on the D drive
18 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 16.12.21

MasterStrekoz wrote:
Namely: Cyberpunk 2077> bin> x64> plugins - Cyber ​​Engine Tweaks sits along this path and in this folder there are also mods and scripts for mods.
Only mods and scripts for CET are put here, and not everything. Mods of the archive file type are placed in archive pc mod.
Shl. On a nexus, the installation order is usually indicated in the mod description. The requirements for this or that mod, if any, are also indicated there.

M
MasterStrekoz 16.12.21

You xxyxol

Fast Travel From Anywhere 2 Anywhere - a mod for teleporting from anywhere to any marker and he asks for / r6 / bin
All Drops Legendary - a mod that replaces all loot with legendary and he wants in
archive / pc / patch
FreeFly - a mod for free flight that wants in bin / x64 / plugins / cyber_engine_tweaks / mods

These three are enough for me, in fact, but they do not work at all.

I also downloaded and moved it to the redscripts game directory.

Links for reviewing mods can be attached, but no matter how the administration would give a header for it.

Y
Youxyxol 16.12.21

MasterStrekoz wrote:
archive / of pc / patch
I do not remember with a patch, but fashion archive now live here: archive pc mod
Read what is written in the description of the installation procedure, and of the date of issue of the fashion is taken into account, for the installation path has changed (you can make in this myself, looking at newer mods). All mods work for me at 1.31, there are more than 30 of them for sure. I can't tell what the reason is without seeing the folder structure in your KP2077 installation. Perhaps you did not download some other mod that is necessary for your mods to work, or you installed it incorrectly (made a mistake, installed the wrong version, or something else).
MasterStrekoz wrote:
Links for reviewing mods I can attach
I looked at these mods. One is already pretty, ahem, "elderly" - All Drops Legendary. Corresponding not updated, acc. the installation is indicated there for older versions of the game, drop it in archive pc mod. The rest are in order, I can only advise you to download the SET for your version of the game, there is now for 1.31 the last one.

M
MasterStrekoz 16.12.21

Vyxyxol

Thank you for your help.

Everything worked. Updated the version of the game under 1.31
Installed Mod Manager.

All the best <3

D
Dan20197 23.12.21

Vyxyxol
Desman, I don't know, but initially I don't have a mod folder in the archive. I created the folder myself but does not work either in the archive or in the engine, what should I do?

d
demothen 23.12.21

Dan20197
Carefully read the instructions for installing mods.

D
Dan20197 03.01.22

demothen
I of course understand everything, but I thought I would not be considered SO Dumb so as not to read the INSTRUCTIONS. The installation of mods took place only according to the instructions, except that there was no mod folder and mods do not work through other folders. The version of the KP is a pirate if that suddenly.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.01.22

Dan20197
What mods did you try to install?

s
saa0891 03.01.22

Dan20197
Either the version of the mod does not fit, or you can try to put it in the patch folder instead of the mod folder, because after the patches the Projects have changed something there.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

Dan20197
You even write the name of the mod, damn it. And then sit here, wondering what's wrong ...
what version of the game?
a screen with a file structure (where I threw it) would also be useful

D
Dan20197 03.01.22

BlackTigerTK
Mod Vehicle handling and Eyes adaptation are both
mods for 1.31 like the game. ArXangel_ann In folders specified on nexus mods

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

Dan20197
Okay, what's the conclusion that mods don't work?
Better Vehicle Handling does not make cars like in a racing simulator, they just get a little better controllable.
Eyes adaptation can be tested when driving out of tunnels in sunny weather. Again, it does not cancel the glare, but simply adapts faster. Does not work?

D
Dan20197 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
Peresvet is still hammering and the cars behave exactly the same, he recorded two videos for himself, no difference.

Ps Loaded everything in mod manager, started working)

M
Makroless 03.01.22

MasterStrekoz
From the nexus, you put a vortex, you roll a patch on it so that the cyberpunk works and there will be no problems and you will be able to update in a couple of clicks

d
dima215018 18.03.22

almost all mods, any, even with instructions or without instructions, do not work on version 1.5 of the game, they don’t plow for me

S
Sergey_31 18.03.22

Similarly, mods stopped working after the vortexa update, which is typical, only mods for cyberpunk do not work. Who else has this problem?

D
Dmglkn 09.07.22

Problem with cyber engine tweaks, version is up to date, overlays are disabled, startup error, files are located where indicated on the nexus

u
ubivec1981 20.01.23

Vyxyxol
In the crap game and the installation of mods is crap ... I fought with the installation for three days, spat, I will no longer waste time on this hat.