3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 14.11.19 12:41 pm

Drive or figure? (Mortal Kombat 11)

All games buy in the figure ,so I think to buy steelbook but I just want to play ,the game will go at least 3 weeks.and you figure the drive will take? the figure is more practical what-if and this time I want the drive to take...
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 14.11.19

Remap
torrent stor order delivery - inexpensive and practical

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

Remap
already pre-order digital on the PS4 drives are not eternal but can be resold think for yourself

d
dreamevil2067 14.11.19

Dogma
If darmowy will not!
Then you need to buy!

n
nibler99 14.11.19

MrShiro20
The figure is also not eternal, sooner or later, the support device is stopped. Disk can be sold. I have so many games sold that I will definitely not replay.

D
Dogmit 14.11.19

dreamevil2067
nonsense. why buy if denovi not?

G
GuyverDark 14.11.19

MrShiro20
nibler99
And it worked in shaggy times when the protection of fiction and reference to the account.

R
Rolemanser 14.11.19

GuyverDark
It now works on the PS4, there is no binding of the CD to the account.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.11.19

MrShiro20
MrShiro20 wrote:
already pre-order digital on the PS4 drives are not eternal but can be resold think for yourself
If the DVD drive can 12 years keep, the blur even more.For half my life enough

A
Artem gavrikov 14.11.19

disc you can sell and the game will be forever better drive

M
MrShiro20 14.11.19

[Denis]
the fact is that with a disk everything can happen and if it breaks then the use of a zero

S
Sonic268 14.11.19

by the way for the PC like disk not found,it is sad that I have not found disk version М11К

S
Sonic268 14.11.19

Dogma
and sense to swing the game ?I do not understand how fighting games can swing,I swing a lot of games piratok,but fighting games download pirated do not understand

W
Werewolf1986 14.11.19

Download when will crack, then when the price is lowered to buy at a discount.

D
Dzhamal96 14.11.19

3.999 RUB vs Torrent Edition

V
Voodi 14.11.19

the Jews still put denuvo on the game, I hope after break-in it will be removed, taking of course the best figure (the drives were only dinosaurs), but if you plan to play online, and if with friends on the same computer and the torrents enough, I have here no friends in previous mortal never made it, though, and bought, this one too decided to take, I don't know yet why, in his day, loved all the bend on the Sega UМК3, but taking the MKX did not feel the same emotions

a
airstorm 14.11.19

Voodi wrote:
put denuvo game
this protection is no longer a problem - crack quickly

B
BezNika1 14.11.19

The figure took is normal . Not hunting to wait for crack. But if you do not like it online and there will be many shit-pumping that will make a return.

My good wishes to the team NetherRealm
Spoiler

programmer - Ivan Morozov (Ivan Morozov) who has removed a victorious pose a special thank you. :( bitch
Shaun Himmerick , Josh Slingerland who is adopted and he thanks you too ;( smelly goats

V
Voodi 14.11.19

airstorm
about protecting said as she lightly guzzles a computer, not a problem for me, but if the manufacturer puts its it is immediately obvious relation to the user

a
airstorm 14.11.19

Voodi wrote:
immediately see the relation to the user
Here you got that right!!!
However this was expected because the game was made rokujou from NetherRealm Studios. Yes, Yes, those snickering meanie that riveting Injustice 2. Yeah, the very Injustice 2, which, as it turned out, with the game for some characters (Gorilla Grodd and Robin), Denuvo makes numerous checks that entails microdevice that have a license! (copied from wiki)
And as for the publisher, do not say anything.... Warner Bros Games .... :D and here, unfortunately, we have to do Mnogotochie, since writing the truth about them, as it is a direct violation of PG rules, more specifically Rule number 2 :D
PS For those who forgot which rule it:
Спойлер2 - the Use of obscene and profanity in all its forms, regardless of language. As well as any provocation or speculation around disguise such words. And obscene or offensive names (nicknames) of users. Also prohibited obscene vocabulary.
https://www.playground.ru/about/rules/

B
BezNika1 14.11.19

airstorm wrote:
in the game for some characters (Gorilla Grodd and Robin), Denuvo makes numerous checks that entails microdevice that have a license!
read the old threads forums
Not found the references about microfreeze Gorilla Grodd and Robin in PC license.
All complaints went to an error in the price on steam. At that time, the December 2017 the game was sold without regional prices.

glitches was because of the pirated version.

Here's proof from 2017 just in time for when the game is released on steam
0:36 sec
Spoiler