3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Filis 17.12.21 12:38 am

Promo code for the purchase of nVidia V-cards, write to whoever has already received it. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually, the question is in the title. I myself submitted an application 2 weeks ago, but so far there is no answer, no hello (I took a GTX 970 from the DNS). Today, 08.08.15, I re-filled the form.
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neozar 17.12.21

I took a gtx 980 ti promo code was not sent. Seller Nix

M
Mark_Dacascos 17.12.21

Filis
Neozar To order
you.

s
saa0891 17.12.21

Yesterday I filled out a questionnaire (by the way, only thanks to a comment in some blog I found out about this crap), let's see if I get the game or not, I wanted to download the pirate from the beginning after their paid demo version and what they piled up in the fifth part, but since here they give for free what do not take.

F
Filis 17.12.21

saa0891
Well, have you sent the code? Nothing came to me.

S
Split 17.12.21

I bought in the DNS 960 on August 15, filled out a questionnaire on the nVidia website, the code was sent two days later. Activated in Steam. The only thing apparently does not roll as a pre-order, so Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes was not given =)

t
tesla707 17.12.21

I took a GTX 960 in Yulmart more than two weeks ago, there is still no code (the
campaign is a scam for Russians, because on foreign forums people write in tons that they are given the code

PS: mail.ru gave soap, damn it should have been better to give gmail. com the chances that they would send it would be greater

m
merdok_rus_ 17.12.21

I took gtx960 in dns, I got the game in 2 days.

K
Kardanov79 17.12.21

I also took gtx 960 to the DNS, and the next day they sent the code. Here I was sitting, coming off, a toy set off.

B
BopoH66 17.12.21

I bought a key in TechnoPoint-CSN 980ti, I downloaded it, I downloaded it.

B
Blood suslik 17.12.21

Yesterday I took Inno3D GTX 970 Ultra to CSN, so there is no rug, no coupon for the code. It can be seen that the sellers are gambling strongly (Only on the 3dmark key and that's it.

B
Blood suslik 17.12.21

Oh, I figured out the code) But the rug was stolen !!! And a sticker!

B
Blood suslik 17.12.21

BopoH66 Please tell me
which number was driving in, 4 digits or B -....

S
Split 17.12.21

from the sales receipt, the number began with B-00 ...... and so on

B
Blood suslik 17.12.21

Split
Thank you damn I sent the wrong one

Y
Youxyxol 17.12.21

Who does not receive the code, infa from the nvidia website below.
SpoilerIf you have not received a response within 7 working days, this means that you entered the data incorrectly. Please make sure that your purchase is eligible for the promotion and fill out the form again.

t
tesla707 17.12.21

sent the application again on the advice of Vychuchol
, this time indicated gmail.com, let's see if they will give the key.

PS: who received the key on Yulmart's check - did you enter the code, which is the order number?

G
Givemethedust 17.12.21

In Yulmart I wrote in support, before that I had to wait for the code for a week. Two days later they sent everything.

N
NorthernSky 17.12.21

Givemethedust
What did you write to Yulmart? And how are they doing with the action? (besides being partners in the sale of green cards).

G
Givemethedust 17.12.21

NorthernSky
When buying a card, it was indicated that it participates in the promotion for the distribution of the game. I first entered the order number in the form on the Nvidia website, but after a week of silence, I wrote to the TP that I had not received my code for the game, wrote the order number and that's it. They answered the mail, then the code was sent.

B
Blood suslik 17.12.21

Givemethedust
Tell me where to write there and what I was looking for, everything is in English, but I'm not friends with him. I’ve been waiting for the code for the second day, but I’ll wait for it the whole vacation.