3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovadjo 17.12.21 01:17 am

Farm (Dark Souls 2)

Hello guys, in general, help is needed in the farm of flickering titanite, I play Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin and in the location with the giant tree it is not there after burning the coal of hostility, who knows some other farming methods, tell me.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gold-man 17.12.21

In the first dlts, burn at the first fire. Near the passage to the pagan tree, a 3 shimmering spot will be updated. If you lower the platform right next to the first mob, you can greatly shorten the path. It takes 40 seconds to get there. You can also take knives and red orbs along the way. But first you need to go through all the dlts so that you can burn. There is no boss specifically on this lock.
And the coals themselves can be farm in the citadel of aldia. There are two petrified hollows near the basilisk, in the first - 2 coals. Revive it once and burn one of the coals, consistently having +1 coals per run.

_
_SHERHAN____ 17.12.21

And in the temple of amana? there are no problems with farming, with a build on farm + coin = 4-5 blinks per call

d
drag_in 17.12.21

And I like Amana's Temple. And tactical weapons can be tested, and coals do not need to be burned.
And with coals you can still in the Dragon Temple. There are 3 shimmers in the chest opposite the archer. If, of course, the boss did not touch ..

l
leon300696 17.12.21

Gold-man
You also need twigs to farm coal. Not an option.
In general, after completing the game several times buying up from merchants all the coal can be burned at the 2nd fire in the 1m DLC. There you jump down, run through enemies, at the same time there are 2 humanities, powder, 10 coins and 2 large souls. Well, 3 shimmering titanite + 3 dragon bones. All this wealth for 1 coal. The best way. Well, if only the shimmering one is needed, then the amanta temple is the best option if you have a full farm kit (jester's hat, hollow gear, coin, +2 ring and shield) and being in the covenant of champions. Easier to kill with a bow. Go back from the 2nd Amanta fire (where the mushrooms are) and to the breaking branches with a huge. Then on a new one. So it turns out much faster to farm titanite + souls and without spending coal of hostility.

G
Gold-man 17.12.21

Amana temple is long, just long. No, of course, if you get lucky and fall from every second, then it's cool. But random, he is. In this regard, the dragon temple looks good too, if the ancient one was not touched.
leon300696
No twigs needed. To revive it once and that's it, then every time the hollow one will be alive at once.

l
leon300696 17.12.21

Gold-man
Seriously? I did not know. Oh, thanks.

s
siame 17.12.21

Iron Recipe:
We are joining the covenant of champions so that the enemies do not end.
Temple of Amana.
Equipment: ring of the golden serpent +1, jester's cap, prisoner's rags. This is to achieve the desired luck value. With a different set, a drop in the drop and the appearance of garbage in the drop is possible.
On your feet - scabbards of the knight of the sanctuary to reduce the noise of footsteps, so as not to aggravate others.
We go from the third fire to the second. This way we come up from behind and don't aggro the whole crowd - it makes farming much easier.
With such a set of gear, we are guaranteed to receive from the guards only a shimmering and old radiant gem, from the priestesses only a shimmering, radiant gem, a dragon talisman, scarlet water, and occasionally holy water.

v
vovadjo 17.12.21

Thanks a lot, you helped me a lot.