3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost 17.12.21 01:17 am

How to start the game (Warcraft 3)

Installing a patch of the required version

To play on our server you need the full version of WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne version 1.27b.
The easiest way to see the version of the game is in the main menu, it is circled in red in the picture.

If your version is lower than required, then first you need to install the v1.26a patch.

How to install patch 1.27b can be found here: Upgrade to version 1.27b. Tutorial.

------------------------------

Possible errors due to which the game is not updated:

1) Registry error loading key 'Warcraft III InstallPath '
You need to correctly register InstallPath (game) in the registry.

Specifying the server for the game

When the game of the required version is received, you need to tell it where the server is located.

This can be done in different ways, the easiest of them is to install the key from the Registry: www.playground.ru/download/server/war3/gate.reg (the file must be downloaded and run, agree with the addition of information)

Other ways:
Using the Battle program .Net Gateway Editor. Click "Add server", enter server name - Rubattle.net, host name - rubattle.net, timezone - 3, "OK". Then "Save to registry".

Adding data to the registry manually using the Registry Editor.

1) run regedit

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

2) add 3 lines

rubattle.net

Rubattle.net

to the list of servers

pix.PlayGround.ru

Configuring the firewall (firewall)

If the firewall is installed and is in the mode of blocking unauthorized connections, then:

In order for the firewall not to block the connection of the game to the server, connections must be open to ports: 6112, 6113, 6114, 6200, 4000 for the programs "W3l.exe" and "war3
.exe" from the game folder.

Connection

To play on our server - you must run the game only with w3l.exe, not war3.exe.

Start the game, select the PlayGround.ru server in the Battle.Net menu, click Battle.Net and connect to the server.

Creating an account

To play on our server, you need to create an account that can be used to play any of the following games. (WarCraft, StarCraft, Diablo) Click on the Create New Account button, read the rules, agree with them (Agree) , scroll through them to the end and come up with a username and password.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Then enter the created username and password.
Now you need to enter your email address. Only to this address, in case of loss, the password from your account can be recovered.
Everything is ready, you can go to the server.

After registration: Communication - enter the WarCraft III channel (by default),
but in general:

----------------------------
WarCraft III channel - designed to play classic development.
Dota & AoS channel - designed for playing custom cards such as DotA Allstars, AoS, etc.
Tournaments channel - designed for tournaments.

/ join channel - join the channel.
----------------------------

New game - create a game, join - join someone (a list of created games will be shown). If the game is closed, then it will not be shown in the list.
140 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost 17.12.21

Big request. All questions regarding the server, ask in this thread. There is no need to flood topics "does not connect to the server", "where to get the reg file" throughout the forum. Here you will be answered much faster.

D
Dalgard 17.12.21

What kind of loader do I need to play on the playground server with patch 1.24d?

g
ghost 17.12.21

Need a loader 1.24

I
Inv0keR [102] 17.12.21

Help plz I go into Warcraft (1.24.2.6378) I press B.net then the file download icon appears, then the download is completed ... restart. Next, Blizzard Updater comes out: waiting for the download of files and an error pops out the file required for the update was not found. File name: /war3x.mpq. The update is incomplete.

G
Gol.D.Roger 17.12.21

Exactly such a mess! I can't log in and installed this update 10 times = ((((

G
Gol.D.Roger 17.12.21

Tell me. how can i enter

b
blef74 17.12.21

http://forums.playground.ru/warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne/597913/
helped me. sorry for the link

g
ghost 17.12.21

"Start" -> "Run ..." -> write "Regedit" (all without quotes) -> Follow the path "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" -> "Software" -> "Blizzard Entertainment" -> "Warcraft III" and select the last ... We pass to the second column. We create a "string parameter" and name it as "InstallPath", after which we change its values ​​to the path to the game. (Example: C: Program Files Warcraft III)

Open Notepad, copy and paste this:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Blizzard Entertainment Warcraft III]
"InstallPath" = "Enter the path to the game here "

Next ..." Save As ... "->" All Files "->

I
Inv0keR [102] 17.12.21

Senya entered Warcraft everything is fine.

R
Rafael26 17.12.21

I had 1.24s (license) went to pg, it was patched to 1.24d without errors. when restarting the first day, everything worked fine. and the next day it started giving an error, they say, check the game version, try to connect again or update manually. what to do?

helped myself. removed the varik, put it on a new one, patched the full patch 1.24d and all the rules

H
Hood2k8 17.12.21

There was a problem.
I go to the PG server, to custom games.
And the list of games is empty. Refreshing the list and filter settings does not help.
Who knows what to do?

k
kipish3000 17.12.21

and on a 3g modem you can play

g
ghost 17.12.21

There are people who play.

T
TWISTOS 17.12.21

Can you please tell me what is the address of the WarCraft 3 server? I don't need a loader, a key, I just need a server address.

g
ghost 17.12.21

playground.ru

P
Paguo 17.12.21

How long will the off-line last?
And why there is no news on the portal

D
DreaDnOOb 17.12.21

not only news, nothing at all !!, not even answers ... karoch serv turned into an ordinary UG, where users are not paid attention ...

W
Witcher-a 17.12.21

Maybe the server is being transferred to the new patch ???

b
booyaka619 17.12.21

There are a lot of servers, you can't keep track of all of them. No new patch

W
Witcher-a 17.12.21

There is a new patch 1.24e