3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LorDofDemons167 17.12.21 01:17 am

How to install broken DLC in PC version? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello everyone. Guys, in general, I saw a video on YouTube in which a dude says that you can install exclusive Batman skins from the console version of the game to the PC version. Of course, I tried to install them, but nothing works for me, because there are no specified files with the wad format. Therefore, if possible, I would like to ask you to help me install them

ps - we are talking about Classic TV Series and Knightfall skins
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 17.12.21

I didn’t put it, but there’s nothing complicated, download the repack with Knightfall embedded if it doesn’t work.

V
Vlad Mohonko 17.12.21

CreMat0ry
+1

L
LorDofDemons167 17.12.21

CreMat0ry
why do I need a repack if I have a license?, And yes, I did not find a repack like this on the internet, so I ask you, if you can, then throw off the ready-made mod with wad files that the author of that video pointed out and showed, unless of course it's not difficult for you. I will be very grateful

C
CreMat0ry 17.12.21

LorDofDemons167
Aren't you afraid of the accounting block in the incentive? There is a completely different installation method.

g
gmh4589 17.12.21

The Batman Arkham Origin game is made on the Unreal Engine 3, mods for games on this engine can be connected, but there is one thing, but for the mod to load, the folders and files with the mod must be specified in the executive file, therefore, in games on UE3 before release additions, the game is being updated. Therefore, it is not possible to connect mods not provided by the developer to the game on UE3.
Of course, there is a possibility that the developers could adjust a little, and register mods for the console version and in the PC version, in this case, the installation of the mod is possible. I can't say if this applies to this situation.
If this video is not fake, then look for the files you need in the console version.

C
CreMat0ry 17.12.21

gmh4589
What fake? =) It really is. The same trouble as with the aqueduct rooms for Dead Space 2, and PSP Weapons for Assassin's Creed 2. PS Files have been on the network for more than a month

g
gmh4589 17.12.21

CreMat0ry
Dead Space 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 are not on UE3, but what about the installation of add-ons, no idea. And I have no doubt that there is a video, but the word "fake" in translation from English means "fake".

L
LorDofDemons167 17.12.21

CreMat0ry
Firstly, I do not have a Steam license, because I bought it in a store and it is tied to WB ... there is something, I don’t know the exact name. Secondly, I also have a pirate with all the DLCs that a friend brought me, so I have nothing to fear.

So, will you discard me a ready-made mod with the missing files or not?, Tell me right away

C
CreMat0ry 17.12.21

gmh4589
And here UE3 is not at all clear if console files are used. But
come on drove LorDofDemons167
Dropped in PM

F
ForesterSynchonized 17.12.21

CreMat0ry
Can I drop these files too? I tried unlocking these 2 suits, but it didn't work. And drop the link to the video with these mods on PC

j
jokermayers19 17.12.21

Can