3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 14.11.19 12:41 pm

Software for GIGABYTE GA-B250-HD3

Hello, people. Decided to put Windows 10 ltsb ver.1607 and became the driver to upload in advance. And for my motherboard GIGABYTE GA-B250-HD3 found on off. the website, however I can not understand what to swing.
For example, under Driver - Audio already three versions, and 2 of them are exactly the same, and the 3D added HD. Version different, weight different and date is different for everyone. Well, and under Chipset, SATA RAID/AHCI do not understand. Tell me, please, how to download?
Link to the mother at the office. website: http://www.gigabyte.ru/products/page/mb/ga-b250-hd3#support-dl. In the line OS select Win10 64bit.
As well as, if not more difficult, explain the meaning F section of the BIOS and how to put them and what to put utilities?
Thank you.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 14.11.19

Windows 10, where about 90% of the drivers will install itself. For the rest I recommend DriverPack online version that will automatically download and install missing wood(don't forget to remove the extra tick from the software during installation). If you trust only to the official website, at least know the name that you want to install. The video card driver is better from the official website. Threw the link in PM.

L
Luka_gg 14.11.19

Neron_13
There are all painted and marked.
(Note) Win10 ver.1809 supported for the latest version of windose 1809 build.
Realtek HD Audio Driver - installed the driver itself, as I understand it, the top FIX for 1809, or immediately.
Neron_13 wrote:
Well, and under Chipset, SATA RAID/AHCI do not understand
The same is written for the latest current build of Windows 10: (Note) Win10 ver.1809 supported.
Use the Download Center from GB, all downloads:
Спойлерhttp://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/DownloadCenter_List.aspx
Neron_13 wrote:
what is the meaning of F section of the BIOS
Del or F1 is input into the BIOS.
Neron_13 wrote:
and what to put utilities?
Google and read their description. There is usually no. Not needed.

N
Neron_13 14.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Win10 ver.1809 supported for the latest version of windose 1809 build.
I do not put the Assembly in 1809, I set 1607. That is, I understand, either the Download Center or the most relevant?
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Del or F1 is input into the BIOS.
No, You don't understand these F section:
tyk

L
Luka_gg 14.11.19

Neron_13
Neron_13 wrote:
No, You don't understand these F section:
This version of the BIOS but they have so designated. Put the latest version. Although, if there are no problems, and not bother why.
Neron_13 wrote:
I do not put the Assembly in 1809, I set 1607
Why is that? Download clean and up to date Windows portal mikes and install, activate. Why do You need an old build?
You know that old builds can be a problem in some games? These are isolated cases, but it is better not to come up and install as is.
Then I guess what to take Realtek HD Audio Driver, without any over fixes and install.

L
Luka_gg 14.11.19

Ryazancev
Yeah, right, LTSB Assembly is not quite positioned as the home segment, they are focused on workstations, where is the calculator + word documents. If you do not like the updates, so they can delay or disable. With regards to programs, they really need with no problems will be disabled in the settings, it would wish.
Most interestingly, some pirate games (question Microsoft games) to work require an established store or Xbox service.
Not the best solution, really, but you can understand, let him try, if you do not want.

p
potter790 14.11.19

Neron_13
No need to download. She was a mother, is ПРО1809, ACCORDING to the standard disk, everything works fine. Only update the BIOS to the latest version, latest version, optimizes percent, this is very necessary. Everything else is not necessary.

N
Neron_13 14.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Ryazancev

Guys, thank you, I understand you.
potter790
How to update the BIOS, do not prompt?

N
Neron_13 14.11.19

Ryazancev
And I haven't looked) I'm Sorry.
But still check with the person who has the same mother, no offense.

L
Luka_gg 14.11.19

Neron_13
Neron_13 wrote:
How to update the BIOS, do not prompt?
When You Google it you will learn. A bunch of videos, articles, programs and formal instructions GB
Спойлерhttp://www.gigabyte.ru/microsites/73

N
Neron_13 14.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Don't you think that it is better to ask the people (to whom to throw the blame then, if anything, but it's not exactly), what to do samokopaniem and ponadelat errors?
Thanks for the info

W
WanRoi 14.11.19

Neron_13
With BIOS everything is simple: it is enough to know the version and date, what you have now is.
AIDA:
Spoiler
Based on these data, download the next version. Although, it is possible that the latest version have all the fixes and put without problems. But still make a copy. System restore is useless here.
As for the sound: try to install v1709 and after to roll ver.1809. If it does not, then HD.

p
potter790 14.11.19

Neron_13 wrote:
in order for someone to throw the blame then
OK so. Peck then you will burn if that, then at least zakidyvaya. :D
To update the BIOS there is a utility @BIOS. Download the latest version of F9, on file will be written F8, at least it was so written, if not frightened, version of what you need, just why is file written F8.
Spoiler
Download the file and fill up somewhere on the flash drive. Take Windows, put in a new one before you install the drivers and software, install this utility @BIOS, it is on the CD is, and flash the BIOS, everything is easy, click refresh offline and specify the file you downloaded, where you have it located. Turn off the PC completely, wait 10 minutes, include. And then install all the drivers, etc. Another time, no hard drive LAN drivers, download them here, those who weigh 400MB. And no drivers for the integrated graphics, but they are not needed in the presence of the graphics card.
Of the utilities, the most useful Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility for monitoring, screenshot it, and GameBoost for game boost. But Bostic he only licensed games, and not all. Stim friends is not so hot, but for example, with Origin generally works fine. Andromeda and Anthem 4K fly through it. )
And it doesn't work with GeForce Experience, so if you're going to put the game boost, ekspiriens not install initially, Schaub and his spirit was not. :)