3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.21 01:17 am

I ask for an answer to the question, why did Armored Warfare hook me so? (Armored Warfare)

Someone will answer my question: why did this game hook me so much? From the first days of the OBT, I only play in it, throwing "Metal Gear Solid: 5 Phantom Pain" for a while. Now prem took on the weekend.
Initially, a long time ago, I played potatoes, for three years for sure, I remember only the USSR, Germany and the Amers were there. Then the French appeared, a little later China and Japan, drums and a bunch of non-existent equipment, which drove me out the most. I didn't find fault with the HP strip, arcadeness and other simplifications, there was excitement, fun, enthusiasm, for which I liked this game. I left it for the tundra, then there were only planes, I decided for myself that I would rather fly on planes (although I don't really like them) than to ride on equipment that did not even exist. Then tanks appeared in the tundra, waited for the MBT and to this day I am there.
Everything pleases and suits me there, from the lack of a HP strip and markers (I play only in RB, or in a simulator) to a gorgeous picture and real-life technology (at least on paper and not in the sick fantasy of developers like in a potato). I pumped in there all the equipment of the Germans and Soviets up to the 4th rank inclusive, the fifth and amers remained. I like the game and are happy with everything, I'm not going to quit.
But then "Armored Warfare" came out and I stuck behind it, abandoning everything else like the last schoolboy (I'm 27), not giving a damn about the HP strip, markers and other arcade stuff, something caught me in it.
Although someone scolds her, who is indifferent, but I like everything. If anything, the PC allows you to play on everything ultra, there are no brakes, bugs and loss of connections, everything is stable like clockwork. Someone will answer what's wrong with me?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drunken raven 17.12.21

I have never played any tanks at all, purely out of principle, looking at my colleagues who have been discussing tanks all day long, I didn’t want to become similar, recently, purely by accident, drunk, I sat down to try to play armature, everything is now a diagnosis of incurable chronic Armored Warfare) ))

C
CEMENTATOR 17.12.21

Podvipodvertov
you have been diagnosed with an attempt to advertise a nonsense copy of World of Tanks. In your address there is a scam from the PR people of AB, after all, you were not paid, did you? That's all that happens to you.

R
Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych 17.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
You have been diagnosed with an attempt to troll the participant of this forum and the vehicle of this topic! We don't like something, we go by and continue eating mashed potatoes!

C
CEMENTATOR 17.12.21

Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych
somehow you jumped out in Lospedia. He asked a question, he was answered, and who are you? He is silent, you blather, strange, don't you? And what to eat is everyone's own business, but you don't need to stuff anyone with a secondary product, people are smart, they will understand themselves without any trolling.

R
Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych 17.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
You just popped out! And they started waving the LGBT flag of the potatoes, then waving and crowing that they say like AB g .. but what about potato fse! Well go there and cluck there! Here people sit who are interested in this game!

C
CEMENTATOR 17.12.21

Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych
is probably from your early childhood. and by the way there are other people besides you, and imagine, they even have their own opinion. I am telling you this in confidence.
It is only autistic people who notice nothing and no one, they think that except for them there is no one else in the world. I'm not a doctor, but your words speak for themselves.
And the "forum" is intended for different opinions and mass communication, and not just for amicable jubilation about the next secondary poop. That's all, and no one was waving anything, you beat up in full growth here, please stop.

m
mister611 17.12.21

I ask for an answer to the question, why did Armored Warfare hook me so?
- I join the question .. I'm surprised at myself, but I can't get out of the game))

S
Ser777 17.12.21

mister611
Maybe because there is no suffering from art, low donation (about 20% than in kartokh), good graphics, and soon the developers will have excellent optimization, this is on the first place in the plans. command "" Blah blah blah "... And the most important thing is that the developers listen to the players (AND THIS IS FOREIGN DEVELOPMENTS) not like their own ...