3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molnenosec 17.12.21 01:28 am

Game \ "I'm shocked guys! \"

The idea is from here:
http://forums.playground.ru/minecraft/783387/

As a matter of fact, examples:

I have been playing Allods Online for about a year. Today, damn it I saw that there is some kind of dibble parody of this game! It's called WoW !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from a great game, and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

I've been playing Resident Evil for about a year. Today, damn it I saw that there is some kind of dibble parody of this game! It's called Left4Dead !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from a great game, and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

I have been voting for Zhirinovsky for about a year. Today, damn it I saw that there is some kind of dibble parody of this man! Putin is called !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from a great man, and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

I've been watching MTV for about a year. Today, damn it I saw that there is some kind of dibble parody of this channel! Channel One is called !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from the great channel, and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

He practiced shamanism for about a year. Today, damn it I saw that there is some kind of dibble parody of this religion! Christianity is called !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from a great religion, and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

PS: DO NOT CONFLICT BETWEEN YOURSELF BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT OPINIONS, WE ARE STILL PLAYING HERE =)
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb013 17.12.21

some kind of crap

A
Alexator 17.12.21

For about a year I have been sitting on a gaming site on yukose. Everything is ashes.

[
[Shelby] 17.12.21

For about a year I have been sitting in a chat room and its subsections. Today, damn it, I saw that there is some kind of dibble topic! It's called "I'm shocked guys!" Such shit, I'll tell you! How can you think of something like that ?! I'm shocked guys.

Shutke.

U
ULTR19 17.12.21

I have been serving in the US Army for about a year. Today, damn it, I saw that there is some kind of moronic parody of her! It is called "RF Armed Forces" !!! Such shit, I'll tell you! How can you serve there, there are so many stupid grandfathers, cattle, thieves, pedophiles, etc.! I'm shocked guys!

K
KostarSf 17.12.21

I've been driving Lada Kalina for about a year. Today damn it I saw that there is some kind of dibilny parody of this car! Called mersedes sls amg !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from a great machine, and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

A
Alexander anderson 17.12.21

I have been in prison for about a year. Today, damn it, I found out that there is some kind of parody of this zone! The resort is called Miami !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal 5 bucks lemons and get there ?! I'm fucking guys.

C
CODE ... 17.12.21

For about a year I have been riding a simulator - a bicycle. Today, damn it, I saw that there is some kind of dibble parody of this thing! It's called a Bicycle !!! I’ll tell you such shit! How can you steal everything from a great simulator and even turn it into such squalor! I'm shocked guys.

x
xxx05 17.12.21

I've been sitting in the toilet for about a year. Today, damn it, I found out that there is some kind of dibble parody of him! The house is called !!! Such shit, I'll
tell you! How can you steal everything
from the great toilet and even
turn it into such squalor!
I'm shocked guys.

D
Dead necromancer 17.12.21

Yesterday I installed Windows 8 ... Immediately I realized that it is not only worse than even 7s, but even Vists! Microsoft has completely lost their conscience! I'm shocked by Windows 8, I still can't come to my senses .. ...

I
Inquizitor_Astartes 17.12.21

I've been playing Mario for eight years. Today I learned that there is a pathetic parody of it, called Crysis. I’ll tell you such shit. The grafon is like out of the toilet, the gameplay is at the toilet level. There is no toilet itself. I'm just shocked!

T
TheAlexFry 17.12.21

All my life I have been trying to drive an old Zaporozhets. Today I learned that there is a miserable parody of it, "Lamborghini" is called. Such shit, not a car. How can you ruin a great car? I'm shocked guys!

P
Pecos_Bill 17.12.21

For two days now I have been listening to Ranetki's rak group. Today I learned that there is a pathetic parody for this group. Nazyvaetstsa Metalika. Such shit, but not a group - vabsche do not know how to play. How can you plagiarize everything with such a vilikai group and transformed into such squalor. I'm shocked by ribatas.

V
Vaipen 17.12.21

I download igori from torrents and suddenly found out that there is a miserable parody, online stores, such as Steam and Origin. Such shit. How could you plagiarize everything from a great torrent and turn it into such squalor. I'm just dumbfounded guys.

I
I am Batman 17.12.21

I played a lot in games with a duration of 5-6 hours, today I learned that The Witcher 3 will have an add-on lasting almost 10 hours. I'm shocked guys.