3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gn_TYyYT 17.12.21 01:28 am

Hitman1 vs Hitman2 which is better? (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin)

The first hitman went through all the difficulties ... We even played a lot with a friend - who would kill the fewest enemies (or vice versa). The game was super !!! The other day I put the Second Hitman. After completing the first five missions in one evening - 3 hours, the following question arose: why did they make this game with such a touch of pop that interest in the game appears only after trying to play on PROFI, and having set the goal of maximum stealth and gentleness. Otherwise, the game turns into an ordinary mess without interest and a hint of complexity ... Areas of interest on the map - do you need them? showing enemies on the map is a step towards IGI - not the best action in my opinion. The stupidity of the enemies is probably the legacy of the first hitman, but in the second one could fix it ... The cards became linear - with a hint of pseudo-freedom - but still linear !!! Reading messages in the forum like - how to detonate a bomb ?? - you think - People how can you even play Hitman if you don't have enough intelligence to press the remote control from the bomb? And then move away - after all, the explosion has a strange feature of damaging nearby objects, biologist. education, and other objects? In general, I hope Hitman three will make a worthy successor to the traditions of the first and not the second.
35 Comments
Sort by:
Ð’uMpEr 17.12.21

Best of all is Hitman Contracts.

S
Seraf 17.12.21

The first one sucks, I think. Take at least the last mission where you have to bring down killers like you, MEAT !!! Not interesting ... And in the second they added an assessment of your actions, and the prizes for a silent murder are a big plus. In the first place, everything that moves is still the mission to end in success. As for the AI, they are wrong, in the second, some new functions have been added, for example, they can reveal your disguise if you disguise as a security guard and hang around your supposedly colleague for a long time (indeed, the guards know each other, they cannot be seen from a distance, but they may not recognize them if they come closer). In addition, appearance also plays a role, in Malaysia a sysadmin with hair came into the room, and a bald killer dressed in him came out, so the security immediately set me on fire, I didn't even have to come close. In addition, there are paranoid among the guards, who, as they see you, can follow you wherever you want, plus your running annoys some that they are ready to shoot you in the head, some just do not care about it. I also forgot to say, I liked in the second part that people stunned by you wake up after a while, which undoubtedly adds realism and complicates the passage of missions in SA mode, and this is undoubtedly another big plus. What I really didn’t like in the second part was a night vision device, at least they did a survey like with binoculars, and besides, you can’t see a damn thing, plus the guards, like cats, see in the dark and shoot, the most interesting thing is HIT. And so, in my opinion, the game is a level higher than its first part. I also forgot to say, I liked in the second part that people stunned by you wake up after a while, which undoubtedly adds realism and complicates the passage of missions in SA mode, and this is undoubtedly another big plus. What I really didn’t like in the second part was a night vision device, at least they did a survey like with binoculars, and besides, you can’t see a damn thing, plus the guards, like cats, see in the dark and shoot, the most interesting thing is HIT. And so, in my opinion, the game is a level higher than its first part. I also forgot to say, I liked in the second part that people stunned by you wake up after a while, which undoubtedly adds realism and complicates the passage of missions in SA mode, and this is undoubtedly another big plus. What I really didn’t like in the second part was a night vision device, at least they did a survey like with binoculars, and besides, you can’t see a damn thing, plus the guards, like cats, see in the dark and shoot, the most interesting thing is HIT. And so, in my opinion, the game is a level higher than its first part. at least they did a survey like with binoculars, besides, you can't see a damn thing, plus the guards, like cats, see in the dark and shoot, the most interesting thing is HIT. And so, in my opinion, the game is a level higher than its first part. at least they did a survey like with binoculars, besides, you can't see a damn thing, plus the guards, like cats, see in the dark and shoot, the most interesting thing is HIT. And so, in my opinion, the game is a level higher than its first part.

p
playdennis 17.12.21

bumper you are right that Hitman3 is better the truth Hitman4 will be released soon

H
Hann 17.12.21

And nobody touched on the plot. Personally, I like Hitman: Silent Assassin the most for its great storyline and a refined ending (although the latter was also in Codename 47). I don’t know about you, but for me, Hitman: Contracts is a kind of alternative for fans of tough stealth action: a minimum of sound development of events, a maximum of weapons, blood and pop. This is not the Hitman that started it all. That's probably why the whole game is buggy (I'm talking about a plot that doesn't exist). We were just given a more dynamic version of Codename 47 with an admixture of feints from "Leon" and rhythm a la Max Payne.

D
DeX 17.12.21

the contract is worse than the 1st and 2nd parts, and the coolest is the 2nd

_
_Don_ 17.12.21

I am not rushing Contracts. There is a bad plot and it is much worse than Silent Assasin. It's still sho GTA1 and GTA2 to compare!
The first Hitman opened our eyes to a new genre, like the Mafia. But the left-wing genre, with dolls-heroes and an adventure game, which I call “security and me.” Although, SA was made in the same genre, but deeply improved.

w
www.mapsforgta.ucoz.net 17.12.21

yes, silent assasin is great. I got stuck on the first hitman. On the mission "killing hong passed it and again it, again passed and again.

K
King in the world 17.12.21

The second is cooler!

_
_Don_ 17.12.21

Kanesha is cooler. In general, I don't understand why the developers made Contracts. What year are they there? In my opinion, then there was a heyday of psychological-dark games. Not just horror films, but just horror-thriller movies, like that Sin City movie or Max Payne game. I was sick of playing this game, I hate this genre.
But in the second Hitman, the developers created an incentive for themselves. But, thinking before the development of the monster Hitman: Blood Money, they decided to get involved in the competition of horror stories along with Silent Hill someone called Max Payne.
And earned themselves a bit of shame and hatred.
It should be noted that before Silent Assasin, the developers thought well to create something unattainable in their genre and complement this unattainable in 5 years. They do not release year after year versions of their brainchild, such as GTA, EA or Activision. They perfectly fine-tune the game. , bringing bliss and pleasure to gamers, like the Mafia or all the same Mach Rauiye.

M
Most_Kill 17.12.21

In general, Hitman Blood Money rules!

h
harry23 17.12.21

MOST KILL
I agree
Hitmen 2 and 3 are associated with one shortage, the parameter of recognition when disguising,
If you approach the guards with disguise and wait 1 second, the morons start to shoot
And as for the Russians, the developers are wrong, our people would never shoot for disguise

_
_oZzy_ 17.12.21

Theme of 2004, did you panul or something ?? xD

44447777 17.12.21

But it's more interesting =)

A
Andrew96 17.12.21

the first is better, in the second I'm disappointed.

S
Swamt 17.12.21

Part 2 is much better.

j
joxxy 17.12.21

Both are good.

L
Lord on acid 17.12.21

the answer is obvious - the second
part cannot be deleted, I consider it a failure and just an attempt, but from part 2 it is already)))

806653790809545634 17.12.21

the first part is just the beginning in which the developers tried to create a special game and seeing that the players liked it, they continued to make and improve the next parts of the hitman. And on the topic in the second hitman there are much more ways of passing and the game from this is more interesting, but in the first part too interesting to play

S
Swamt 17.12.21

but the first part is also interesting to play
Yes, that's for sure, and in general it's worth playing all the series, because with each part everything improved ...

j
joxxy 17.12.21

Compared to all parts, Blood Money is naturally better. But there is a discussion in the topic - Hitman1 vs Hitman2.