3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 17.12.21 01:28 am

In-game cutscenes (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Such a problem, when you select any faction, a small video appears, and the problem is that there is no conversation animation at all. The heroes sit without moving their lips do not move their eyes do not blink at the same time there is a sound of dialogues and the camera constantly shows who is now speaking from different angles. Tell me one of these or is it like that to be treated and I do not know? thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 17.12.21

sobrichee
This is such a feature of videos. A kind of frozen frame, but at the same time with voice acting, dramatic twists and camera influences - stylish and cheap. Although, I have no enthusiasm for such a stylization of the video.

s
sobrichee 17.12.21

Damn, honestly, it would be better in the form of a cartoon - it would look much cooler ..

m
morlok5 17.12.21

Such a blatant hack, a nightmare. In general, yubi is in its own style. The grafon, of course, in the heroes is not important in essence, but these just frankly put a bolt on the cutscenes worse than Konami. Scary models, deeply seated in an ominous valley, with open mouths and voiceover, How could this even be released into a release? It would be better if the artists spent an extra week, but would draw all these cutscenes in the form of art with voice acting.

S
SIRRUS02 17.12.21

Roofing felts the budget of the game was small, roofing felts did not give a damn about some points. In general, somehow this scene looks strange without animation.

E
Ex_Vandal 17.12.21

In incentives, quite a few negative reviews begin with scolding these "movies". Ventriloquid statues with open voices look awful, I xs how THIS LOVE could be laid out in release ...

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

Developed save on everything.