3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voyadjyer 17.12.21 01:28 am

hacking demon balls in the cheat engine. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

since more than one table can not find the correct value of the demon's balls and the trainer generally does not allow such a function to be hacked myself. In general, it turned out simply, in the cheat engine we are looking for the unknown value "unknown initial value 4 bytes", it finds one and a half million roofing felts more. After that we give a headshot to a random enemy, pause the game and look for "the value has increased by 60", another headshot and looks again for "the value has increased by 60" and I have only two values ​​left. the first was 120 which is curious, because I gave two headshots and this is exactly 120. maybe this is the number of points the demon received during the session. and the second is my current balls, it was 34480 reduced to 30. returned to the helicopter, the horn returned to its original state.
39 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Postov 17.12.21

Voyadjyer Is
it possible to make it so that there was no splinter at all?

A
AsStRaLL92 17.12.21

Roman Posts
no

E
Esthetix 17.12.21

Roman
Postov He is part of the visual gameplay

X
XBoy360 17.12.21

Roman Postov
Probably it is possible, if one skin is made.

D
Dm.Gn 17.12.21

Cheat engine hangs up the system tightly, artmani issues a mystical error 131 at the first screening.
No matter how I wanted to reduce this garbage on my head, nothing worked (

V
Voyadjyer 17.12.21

Dm.Gn the
first search for the cheat engine takes a really long time, yes, it finds one and a half million addresses there. I suggest you just wait, do nothing, do nothing. the first screening is also not fast, but there are only a few thousand addresses left, there it is already fast. you need to look for unknown initial value 4 bytes

D
Dm.Gn 17.12.21

Yes, this is not all nonsense. When searching, this stupid utility starts to eat 4GB. operatives, 4 Karl !! Despite the fact that the MGS itself requires from 2.5 in minimized to 3.5 in the active window, a total of almost 8 and this is my limit. And it would be fine for the search she spent such an immeasurable amount of opera, after the end of the search, the operative is not released back, and even 50% of the swap file is eaten somewhere, and this is also 4 GB.
In short, everything drowns in immeasurable lags .... on such a hemorrhoid.

S
Skull face 17.12.21

Voyadjyer
Hmm. When I search for "unknown initial value 4 bytes", I get the following:
Spoiler What to do next?

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 17.12.21

I would like to play with a demonic boss with a horn and covered in blood! How can you do this without cheating guys?

S
Skull face 17.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
You can do it by developing a nuclear weapon, but only if you get tired of it, it will be difficult to get rid of the horn and blood. The coach would. I think it will appear in the future.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 17.12.21

X
XENS3 17.12.21

If something on the cheat engine forum has a ready-made table for a long time.

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

XENS3

Only the value should be set, for example, -250000 (minus two hundred fifty thousand). Because the meaning goes negative, below zero. I don't know exactly how much lower, but exactly below zero. Turn in -250000, you won't go wrong. The game itself will figure out where the minimum is. Setting the value to 0 will not remove all of the demon's points.

By the way, there is another table in the next topic on the Cheat Engine website. It's called Resources.CT or something similar. In it, the demon's points are called "Evil Stats" or something like that. I don’t remember already. Working table. Again, set the value to -250000.

Coach would

Well, if you weren't so lazy. There are such scripts on the Cheat Engine website that your imagination will not be enough to imagine. You can do everything for a long time, even change the gender of your soldiers, lol.

I stamped myself a lot of savory chan with all the medals, full loyalty and S ++ rating. But I can - I don't play base capture and other online trinkets on my face at all.

S
Skull face 17.12.21

I downloaded the tables, change the value, but nothing changes. :(

Stanislav Anatolievich
Yes.

XENS3
XENS3
Give me a link?

H
Hitd 17.12.21

Roman Postov
here, replacing the head with a BB.
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/phantompain/mods/19/?

V
Voyadjyer 17.12.21

I downloaded both tables today and both give out some transcendental values, which definitely cannot be real, these tables are not updated to old versions right now

S
Skull face 17.12.21

Voyadjyer
So they are not up to date to the latest version?

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 17.12.21

hardwaredude
How can soldiers change their gender? I have an MGSVTPP reward table like this. CT. Can you tell us in more detail how to make all the men become women and will it be necessary to create a new soldier?

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

Pro100be3yh4uk

How can soldiers change their gender?

Misc -> Edit Current Staff Member. And in Staff Management (in the game) we aim at the Persian we want to change.

The first column allows you to select a hero (choose Female 1 - 6), below it is a column with a two-digit number. The first number is 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 / A / B / C / D / E / F - choice of face and hairstyle.
The second number is the choice of ability, but it is better not to touch it. At the moment, not all abilities are supported, and if you take down the unique ability of the Persian, it may not be restored.

The voice will also change accordingly. The nicest voice is for Female 2. The nicest face, in my opinion, is 40.

Female 1/2/3 are mostly white. Female 4 - Latinos. Female 5 - black. Female 6 - Asian. It seems so, if not messed up.

The last table is here:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=583862&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=810

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 17.12.21

hardwaredude
Thank you