3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 17.12.21 01:28 am

Jump during combat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don’t understand how to make a jump instead of a somersault during a fight? For example, during the battle in Kaer Morhan, Vesemir shouts that the gate needs to be closed, and there you need to climb onto a wooden structure, then onto the wall, and since from all the holes a wild hunt climbs, then Geralt constantly does somersaults. Vesemir has already shouted for me five times to close the gate, but I can't climb the wall and tumble down below like a noob. tried to remove the sword and jump, not a fig comes out. enrages unreal
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 17.12.21

Hurry up, or Lambert will be killed. Well, we need to get out of the battle, I can't help you, run shift away from the enemy.

I
Ilya233 17.12.21

You press Shift and run. He stops tumbling, sort of like

G
Gutsz 17.12.21

kolinzu
There you can go without a jump

k
kolinzu 17.12.21

well jumped ... only once from the third

E
Eagle387 17.12.21

The combat in the Witcher is underdeveloped for such situations. Xs, it seems developed will soon fix it

O
Old_Nick 17.12.21

Why jump there? There is also a staircase there.
In general, I recommend running around the courtyards of the KM castle before the battle, say - "make a reconnaissance at the theater of operations";)

A
Aenmutus 17.12.21

Eagle387
Why would you suddenly jump in place in battle?)

L
LEFT FOR DTF 17.12.21

Pulpy
TO DON'T HAPPEN

A
Aenmutus 17.12.21

lookaway
And also to put headshots accurately, because judging by the latest updates of the cs, heads are put onli in a jump in motion. Standing still, squatting, don't even try ...

E
Eagle387 17.12.21

Pulpy
to jump over the obstacle

A
Aenmutus 17.12.21

Eagle387
In battle. Try to just walk during the battle so that you don't have to jump over all the logs, okay? You stand like this in a rack, looking out for a weak spot in the counter DAY JUMP!

s
saa0891 17.12.21

Everyone somehow forgot that Geralt was taught to jump (and swim) only in this part, before he had to go around the logs without a fight.