3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supra NH1 17.12.21 01:28 am

The main character is headless. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello to all. in general, in skyrim, I play in the first person and yesterday turning on the camera from the 3rd one was horrified, he was without a head, it appears next to him at any loading by location.
Maybe there is a way to attach it back?)))) Otherwise it has already gone far, the saves with their heads in place are already very old.
I play without codes and the like, I don't know why this glitch.
Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 17.12.21

The whole essence of scum
Spoiler

d
dimon-alfa 17.12.21

which mod is in conflict

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Two vampires caught Brezhnev, cut off his head and gathered to drink blood:
- What, will we drink straight from the throat?
- What are you, five stars!

T
TTG 17.12.21

After four years and a huge pack of patches, such jambs ...
Author, try to put Unofficial Skyrim Patch (USKP) and Skyrim Misc Patches Collection (SMPC)

U
Ultravirus661 17.12.21

Supra NH1 I suppose
that the game glitched like this: You were almost killed, but you managed to heal yourself, and the death and decapitation script worked. Try the Showracemenu command, change your race, it might work.

T
TTG 17.12.21

I have so the Persian in Oblivion almost died

A
Alllex236 17.12.21

I had such headless enemies running around, immortals, I killed them, the animation of cutting off the head and they get up headless again to fight ... and do not die

K
Kaschei-immortal 17.12.21

Are we playing without codes? Whom are we trying to deceive? This only happens because of the TIM command. Solution:
1: In the console write
sexchange
sexchange
player.removeitem 000DB5D0 1
sexchange
sexchange
2. Save and exit
3. Download TESV ESS Files Editor by fubrus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27119/?
4. in this program, open your last save (from point 2)
5. Click Player ACHR, then Change flags, uncheck the "17"
checkbox 6. Go to another tab (for example, Form ID), then the SAVE button, then normal. A new save has been created.
7. Launch the game, new save (from the program), save again, restart the game and play. (working last save)
original
http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/630800444549926338/

T
TTG 17.12.21

Kaschei-immortal
Editing saves lead to unpredictable consequences and contribute to the loss of most of the recorded information.

S
Supra NH1 17.12.21

Ultravirus661
Thanks) worked

K

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
If your hands are out of place, yes. This amendment provides for this, read paragraph 7.

K

Supra NH1
And there is a voice? It happens that after the loss of the head, the voice is lost, and the cry of the toum is not heard either. If there is, we believe that we are lucky, in this case, only the change of gender (or race) will be enough for editing.

S
Supra NH1 17.12.21

Kaschei-immortal
Yes, everything works as expected. I, in principle, did not change anything, I just clicked in the settings and my head returned to its rightful place.
By the way, today there was such a Batwa again, my health dropped, I went in to drink a potion (full recovery), I go out and the decapitation animation turned on, he fell, but after the video, the control returned and the game continued. maybe just the game itself is kosyachnaya.