3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drannik 17.12.21 01:28 am

The game is in SLOW MO (Mad Max)

Such a mess! Everything seems to be smooth, but the characters move as if in slow motion. Okay, if the sound also slowed down, even neighing) and so, just a picture
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 17.12.21

comp shit. in 90% of cases, this is the only option. try to run in a window, with minimal settings

b
benix 17.12.21

Drannik
What is your PC configuration? Meet the minimum system requirements for the game? Are all drivers updated to the latest versions? (the video card driver is especially important). What version of DirectX? Is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.x / Microsoft Visual C ++ installed?

D
Drannik 17.12.21

Dim4ik126comp is understandable! but it shows up at any setting! the game itself sets high!

O
OomphROCK 17.12.21

Lol, I launched 8 GB ozvo and 550ti on Athlone X4 650 I just started it, went into the graphon settings, and everything is at its maximum .. but I tried to start it and what do you think? I was shocked by this optimization, it is really good and goes very well)

D
Drannik 17.12.21

OomphROCKu me in general, the bucket is older and on average (as it turned out) flies! In short, autodetection does not affect all sliders) I had to disable something and flew! Thanks to all!

O
OomphROCK 17.12.21

Drannik
Well, have a nice game)

M
Michael77 17.12.21

In general, the Skidrovs screwed up to the fullest with this crack!
We must wait for a pill from Razorov.

k
kriptonec 17.12.21

You're doing great bro)))

K
Kapranos 17.12.21

turn off the blur, it helped me, well, the shadows on the medium

t
tourent 17.12.21

This is not a weak system. This is a protection against pirates. Securom has always been famous for this bullshit, and now, the rework is even worse. Everything worked fine for me until I left the game. Then he played slowmo for a day (by the way, what happened only after the installation of the second add-on), then talked to a wasteland and everything stuck back, even more - Max began to rush around like crazy, but as soon as you climb into some hole or come to the camp, everything starts to slow down again, but once you talk to any informant in the Wasteland, everything will return to normal. Sometimes it suddenly comes off by itself, it's especially cool when you accelerate with nitro and suddenly it comes off and you are carried away from the first space into the Great Nothing))). No changes to the settings on the slowmo do not affect, this is most likely the protection that loads the system so much, and even the Internet probably constantly climbs.

M
Mikhail Yaruta 17.12.21

Nothing helped me, are there any other options how to remove this Slow-mo?

t
tourent 17.12.21

Mikhail Yaruta
I figured it out. I turned off the Internet completely (physically pulled out the cord), put the steam in offline mode, in the Geforce Experience clicked on apply the optimal settings - URAAA EVERYTHING IS FLYING AT MAX SETTINGS !!! Some kind of nasty thing is doing a similar load of the system. If Geforce Experience has lowered the graphics settings in the game, you can return them back without losing performance.

L
LYZIFER 17.12.21

I have the same bullshit (((do you think crack v3 fixes this ???

i
icmfedya 17.12.21

my slowmo starts only in fights - the gig vidyuha is to blame, besides, the laptop is also to blame. the processor is loaded by 40%, the RAM is 80. the settings are at a minimum, the resolution is changed to 1280x720, if it is lower, then the picture is just gloom. in the nvidia panel - everything is for performance. Here's how to get hold of a couple more fps ?!

M
Mikhail Yaruta 17.12.21

tourent
Didn't help, but of course I have an ancient computer, but the automatic tuner is set to high, and at least set everything to a minimum and nothing changes

u
umdrgmu 17.12.21

people! so what still needs to be done to avoid this problem?

A
Anton Neklyudov 17.12.21

The horror game slows down. The computer just pulls it. The same problem in MGS

M
Mikhail Yaruta 17.12.21

damn what version do you have windows at least?

A
Anton Neklyudov 17.12.21

Mikhail Yaruta
, I have 10.8 GB of operation, a 2 GB video card from AMD, what could be the problem?

L
LYZIFER 17.12.21

Anton Neklyudov
already said that perhaps this is an anti-piracy gadget ... we must wait for the tabla (((