3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 17.12.21 01:28 am

Episode 13 - Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Please tell

me how to complete the additional mission: "Leave the danger zone before the blockade of the Mfinda field."

If you blow up an object far outside the base, for some reason, after the cut-scene, I will respawn back to the boundaries of the base (?!?!?!), If you call the helicopter to the base and blow it up, then after the cut-scene the helicopter disappears (?!?! ?!) and must be called again. I put a high-speed jeep specially at the gates of the base and in full steam poured out from there after the explosion (I stood outside the gate, but threw it outside the gates of the base, fortunately it was not far away and I got into the jeep in about 5 seconds), but add. the mission was still not counted (I did not meet any enemies on the way). Who completed the assignment?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 17.12.21

spawnmvd
Turn off the pump, run along the left road to the cliff, jackals live on the left.
You climb a small ledge where the horse is on the screen. From there you can clearly see the tank, a shot from an RPG and run to a safe area.
Spoiler

s
spawnmvd 17.12.21

Geliuz I
must try, I blew up with C4.

s
spawnmvd 17.12.21

Geliuz worked
, thanks))) but after the cut-scene it still did not respawn in the same place (a couple of tens of meters closer to the base)

a
alfainfo 17.12.21

from the first time everything was normal for me, although I blew up a grenade 10 meters from this barrel, I still had DD in the rubble, thought the khan to him, well, in general, after the cut scene, rushed to another exit, and then climbed the mountain, and from there I still put everyone to sleep on the way to the base, and even snatched these robots.

E
Esthetix 17.12.21

Geliuz
has even faster c4 detonation and on the box with resources you fly to the base wiiiiiiiiiiii

0werewolf0 17.12.21

where how or when to look for THIS eared griffin ???

D
Daniilmix 17.12.21

https://games.mail.ru/pic/pc/gallery/fa/5b/3fc086c4.jpeg
HERE

where how or when to look for THIS eared griffin ???