3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mari8936 17.12.21 01:37 am

Hugh Emmerich (Spoilers) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually, the game is completed, everything is basically clear. Besides Hugh, why did he lock Strangelove in the capsule? Or is she herself to blame?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImTheGREED 17.12.21

Verlorena
Cassettes listen and you will be happy ^. ^

Y
Yoshemitsu 17.12.21

Verlorena
Because he lost his mind after betraying the MSF and also forced young Hal to control a huge tortoise-like robot, like in those onimes of yours.
What kind of mom would like it?

D
Diablonos 17.12.21

Yoshemitsu
Uh-huh, and he also shot the skulls (which killed his little girl according to his version), helped the children to repair Sehalentrop, caused a radiation leak in the quarantine zone.
And he says this, they say it was not me who did it.
In vain they did not kill him, a shameful rat.

A
Ashley33 17.12.21

So who killed Strenglove? Skull or Hugh? Indications of confusion. Yes, and I want details, and not listen to cassettes

A
Apokalipsis113 17.12.21

Ashley33
So in the cassettes just the details.

A
Ashley33 17.12.21

So I listened, or rather read - they forgot to bring Russian voice acting to us in the Russian license. So the cassettes are just different readings - Hugh knocks everything on the Skull and does not tell the details - who actually killed, for what, in what way, and so on.

M
Mari8936 17.12.21

Ashley33
Hugh locked Stranglove in the AI ​​cell, in the last tape she talks about it. The reason? Because she sent little Hal to his relatives to protect him from Huey's experiments. if you remember how he ended up ... and how Otacon grew up normal with him.

R
Red eyes 17.12.21

Verlorena Well as far as I can remember Hughie drowned in the pool because Hal fucked his foster mother

M
Mari8936 17.12.21

Red Eyes
Well, they apparently have a family affair, a tendency towards unusual women. Hal's lovers all die, Hugh's first wife was obsessed with a woman, the second started an affair with her son)

S
Skinny_Vamp 17.12.21

How much I play Metal Gear, how many videos I've watched, and something new comes up from time to time. Ay da Kajima, ai da 雌 犬 息 子