3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 14.11.19 01:16 pm

The main quest. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, SSE is impossible to play, as confusing in quests and you can't disable the dlc, but I want to play with normal graphics.
I want to re-take Skyrim, but without the DLS, but I don't want the usual sky, but have, as in SSE, I get confused in the campaign mode.

So, what main quest? Where the dragon caught in the end? By the way, what quest you need to fulfill?
What line to choose - Empire or rogue, or whatever can't remember?

I need to organize the sequence of transmission, for quests to SSE a lot. Thank you for your attention!)
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.11.19

Fildon wrote:
as confused in quests
Lord,what is there to confused all primitive and simple.
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82_(Skyrim)

_
_BESIK_ 14.11.19

Besik and so begins the tale.

Somewhere out there a very long time on the edge of the land in the province of Skyrim there once was a Dragonborn.He had a very powerful force which helped him to maintain peace throughout the world.And it was so.Once he was captured, the Imperials and taken to the penalty.He was considered an enemy of the Empire that it is alleged the band of Brothers of the storm.These Brothers of the storm fighters for justice and believed Skyrim their home which needs to be free and prosperous.And the Imperials in their opinion he was allegedly rot.And that brought them to death, and as soon as the executioner swung Domacinu to cut off the head, a clap of thunder in a stormy sky there was a big shadow it was a dragon.He landed on the tower and started all the frying.It's the panic all began to flee in all directions.Domacinu and yet some managed to survive.Dragonborn came out of the cave with one of the residents of Riverwood and he said to him:I have a sister she lives really close to here in the village of Riverwood go to her and....And the Dragonborn was gone he wandered somewhere and not listening to the quests of the main quest to the end and carried him hard somewhere in the vast expanses of Skyrim.After a couple of days when he's tired and hungry remembered that some Auburn people talking about your sister ought to go to her..so he walks into Riverwood and saw the smithy and thinks will look into it for a few minutes.Went to the forge and the Smith to him, I can craft a hammer that can crush the dragon's skull like a nut !About me this would be very useful thought of ing but it does not have money.Only a few clothes and a sword which was taken by way of distress and if it sell I will be left without nothing and that such a hammer is not enough eh..Well I went to the sister's that dude.His sister went so weird, maybe sore of some sort or maybe it's the constant work.In General, it it for some time sheltered.Dov rested norms and she says to him.:You need to go to Whiterun to the Jarl to report on the appearance of dragons.Dov was going to go to him and she told him in a trail:Yes, you will meet death with a sword in hand!Dov thought it would be a beautiful death..Went Dowa the road again off track of the main quest.It brought in a tavern Sleeping giant.And in it there is a stale stuffy well, I think a little pull and go.Napilsya it and flooded back to the sister of the dude.Knocking on the door but no one answered the door and passed out on the doorstep.Opens his eyes and sees the face of a beautiful girl is Camila Valeria was a resident of Riverwood.It turned out that Dov had the wrong house and fell asleep on her doorstep.Well short they went to her house talked and Dov thinks..Throw her on the bed and how...emae mnezh need this as it Whiterun to the Jarl...!Dov had a little rest we gathered and went to Whiterun.He goes like this and thinks the bridge is the sun and the shadows under the bridge there is what kind of...what kind of lousy wine..!Coming to Vitrano and one of the guards says to him:wait I know you you stole a sweet roll!Okay just kidding but if you're a castle lay a finger on kovyrnut I'll make those kuskin mother.To be continued......

F
Fildon 14.11.19

_BESIK_
I hope this quote was?
I'm just confused, in the Limit you can shift the Jarl, and you can leave, there is a dragon caught on the mountain with Parturnaks say.
Then the choice hand, it is the main quest? After all, in SSE, you can perform the job Guild, forget about the campaign mode.
Okay, going through again, legendary edition, and then the saves will spread in SSE.

I
Izuru Hitachi 14.11.19

Fildon
You already gave a link to a friend saa0891, go through it, there is detail painted the entire quest from beginning to ending.
First, running away from a dragon who mistook you for a chicken leg, then complain about it to Balgruf, and together with his friends going to give the dragon p**dy.
But then it turns out that this is not the dragon that you're looking for, anyway, go to High Hrothgar to the greybeards that will teach you to yell obscenities, i.e. to shout and send to get some horn.
But here's the thing, horn SP***whether, and to go and return. Go to the Dolphin, who was agent 007, and with it kill another dragon.

Then, go to the thalmor Embassy, posing as bond, James bond, and there is extracted the paper, because you will get no further until you get the paper. After just saving the man who advances the plot, and the whole company stamp to the great wall, where it becomes clear that once upon a time, Alduin stupid swore at, i.e. yelled at him, and ofigela choice of a three-storey Mat, dragon sharply is lost in time, in order to calm down and drink a sedative.
So, you need to learn to shout, but it needs to paper, i.e. to get an ancient scroll that turns out already from the other dragon, which let you bearded (and nuclear missiles just in case they have any?).
Then the quest says to get this the scroll than you can handle it yourself, or read the wiki, that link you provided.

Having obtained the scroll, go back to that at the gray-bearded dragon (you didn't forget to give them the horn, isn't it?) and read it loud and with expression. Flying past, Alduin will see chapters. hero on the mountain, and it will be interesting, not frozen. And the response will obliterate it and even the horns will give, causing the dragon abruptly lost in another world.
Further Razvitie of the plot depends on whether the completed war, and if not finished, it is necessary to negotiate by sending two Jedi with R2D2, i.e. organizing a meeting at the greybeards.

In the end, all of a sudden, we have to destroy the dragon in the castle of Balgruf, which no one even did not ask whether he wants or not. The dragon caught, and while interrogating him, the magician of Balgruf decided to hold over him a couple of experiments, poor Odaving... his ass a week then ill...

In General, the dragon sends the dragonborn on Board Odaving-747 dragon airlines back to the entrance to Paradise. No, he flies properly, and in any mountain crashes at high speed, just the hero should be in Sovngarde.
In General, hits the hero in sovngarde finds these three material Alduin, and together they go to meet him.
In the end of the meeting, poor Alduin again, swore at, and even slapped on the horns, which he simply disembodiment...
The end!

N
Nurp 14.11.19

Fildon
Bot, if you got sky, then such questions would not ask.

F
Fildon 14.11.19

Nurp
I took the usual Skyrim legendary, and he became SSE, then passed the thieves Guild, and 20-30 jobs are still hanging, which one is the main go figure.

N
Nurp 14.11.19

Skyrim LE and CE differ only by bit depth and grafham. To be added to the arbor changes were not made.

F
Fildon 14.11.19

Nurp
Not much different, the colors are more saturated and the lighting is better. After the Witcher 3 looks really dumb Skyrim, the Witcher, developed have tried to glory.