3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 17.12.21 01:37 am

Long downloads. (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

To put it mildly, long downloads. The Witcher 3 God-like game gave out 60 fps stably. The same calla lilies give out 20 fps and then with a tension. All downloads are simply cosmic.
Is there a solution to this problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 17.12.21

how many titans are installed in the system?

C
Cold light 17.12.21

JohnAsland
Wait for patches (

J
JohnAsland 17.12.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Not at all) 860 on a computer. And the game from CD Project Red has been perfectly optimized. And this is just hack, and not a product that is put on the market.

T
TTG 17.12.21

JohnAsland
no three titans - no fps

T
TimKar 17.12.21

JohnAsland
I have a yuplay license, downloads are fast, 20-30 seconds. Config of the computer in the profile.

J
Jino_man 17.12.21

I agree the downloads are long, although the toy weighs little. And there is nothing that takes so long to load ... another minus to the game

A
Andrey Khlevnyuk 17.12.21

Hello everyone, I don’t know where to write, and therefore I decided on this topic, in general, this situation on the 3rd map for the alliance of light at the beginning of the map freezes, and this happens when I made a move and pressed end move, naturally the computer starts walking and actually walks very much for a long time, I waited for about 15 minutes, but after that I didn't have enough patience. How to fix it ??? Thanks in advance.

1Archangel1 17.12.21

I have all the rules with this case ... See the characteristics of the PC in the profile *