3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 17.12.21 01:37 am

New DLS (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Is the new DLC mod compatible?
36 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 17.12.21

vovangt4
I have an Orient Express, Morozov's add-on and some other map ... They crash at 1.21 (I'll have to wait for adapted maps

v
vovangt4 17.12.21

Kirill Reshetov
Fix that would not take off in the subject! It is unlikely that someone will undertake to adapt them, but I made a fix when 1.20 was released

s
shah-iyri 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
Well, with this version, for example, the mods are awful, but they are fiddling with others (the logs turn red). But I'm not specifically about this DLK, but generally about the fact that SCS releases almost every month the next version of the map, in which there is not a penny of innovations - is it clear what I mean?

M
MrX3Mik 17.12.21

shah-iyri
Why not a penny)? - all the latest changes in the sim are very even nothing - several new tractors have been added, the camera rotates with the steering wheel, the cruise control has been improved, the graphics have been changed, which is the best side, the sun is now not just shining from the bulldozer from anywhere, but in accordance with their real situation, added part of poland and scandinavia (almost all), now gave the cockpit a livelier look and dozens of other things. But still there are always whiners, like you, who, despite the fact that they use all this, but continue to criticize, whine for some reason.) Who is stopping you from sitting on the old version of the sim and not buying new DLC)? There is always a choice - to sit on the old version with all working mods until they are sharpened for a new one, or update and play without affected in the changes of mods, again, until they are updated for you.The simulator must develop, otherwise users will lose interest in it, but that's not even the point, I think it is worth showing at least a little respect for those who make a toy for you, for the work of people. And to feel the difference, put one of the first versions of the sim , or even better than its predecessor (GTS) and see what happened and how it became.

s
st.pone 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
And what new tractors have you added?

M
MrX3Mik 17.12.21

st.pone the
last one was Mers, if you don't know.

s
shah-iyri 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
Your arguments are bullshit. It would be much better if they did all these changes at one time, and not several. Here, I understand, development, not a trifle. If you disagree with this, lover of trifles , then this is already a diagnosis.

M
MrX3Mik 17.12.21

shah-iyri
at a time))) Well, yes, to make it more convenient for you, but after all, the mods have to be updated. You need to write to the developers so that they agree with you on all future updates, otherwise you will be offended again, or maybe you will leave altogether -nobody forces you to switch to the new version, but you need to whine ... And what do you think is a trifle? Give an example ... but this is definitely a diagnosis- "What is not clear? DLK to the new version, and I am to the old and fashion everything is on the old one! "

s
st.pone 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
Well, yes, less than half a year has passed, it seemed that the speech was about the latest update.

M
MrX3Mik 17.12.21

st.pone
not, not about the latter), just then the guy decided that the updates lately are all insignificant and prevent him from calmly rolling with his set of mods).

s
shah-iyri 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
I’m not whining, but expressed my opinion. But you stuck like a "bath sheet to f-e."

M
MrX3Mik 17.12.21

shah-iyri
you really whined or repeated after someone else. the next time do not write nonsense ... "fuck off" -that is exactly babish. what mods you didn’t write, which updates are insignificant, too. I didn’t explain exactly what exactly interferes with playing could not ... lana-drove)

s
shah-iyri 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
You will not calm down. You women have it so that the last thing is to blurt out ... Well, go ahead and write "your novels", I will not answer.

s
st.pone 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
I agree with you, (We already got these new DLK-you won't have time to pick up one version of the mods, how everything needs to be done again!) I used the recpacks myself and there were no problems, the brow was just hysterical, since he cannot explain his claims. Here he writes (MrX3Mik
What's not clear? DLK for the new version, and I'm on the old and the fashion is all on the old!) And what and how to understand it? We finish driving empty people around Europe.

M
MrX3Mik 17.12.21

st.pone
agree) we finish ... it was just such a suspicion that the guy had no idea what he was writing about. (Vaughn, he has already begun to be rude, he cannot say anything on the topic) I picked up on duty phrases from everywhere ... but oh well, that's just such nonsense that misleads novice truckers.

s
st.pone 17.12.21

MrX3Mik
C is absolutely true, I bow out for this,