3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha Chukalin 17.12.21 01:37 am

Correct cooling of the case. Question.

I ordered a case like this http://deepcool.com/product/case/2015-02/9_1721.shtml will come the next Monday, and now I wondered if there would be enough cooling? and whether it is properly organized. letter * K * - tower cooler. B- video card. installed by default 5 coolers 120.
question. Will it be normal to blow through the case and will hot air stagnate near the video card?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 17.12.21

It is better not to install the 2 upper valves at the tower. I will take some of the cold air that should go to the tower and simply throw it out of the case. I will also need to remove one drive cage or even 2. If it is possible to mount ssd behind the wall for cable management, and for hdd the ability to mount 5.25 devices in place ... And it may also be possible to screw in a valve between the power supply and the hdd basket. In general, the case is crap

L
Lyokha Chukalin 17.12.21

Lisstoman
well, 2 top 2 front and 1 rear go by default. I will remove the hdd baskets because there will be only 1ssd and 1 hdd. but about removing the upper screws ... I do not quite understand. do they interfere? it seems to me, on the contrary, they create thinkability from the bottom right to the top left. I do not really understand why about the vintile between the basket of hdd and pb. more?

L
Lisstoman 17.12.21

Lyokha Chukalin It depends on
how the tower will become in this building. It may happen that one fan will hang over the tower fan and take some of the air from it. Between bp and xdd in better cases, you can put another 1 fan for blowing. In this case, it will be possible to remove only 1 hdd basket (upper), because there is no additional space for disks in it.

L
Lyokha Chukalin 17.12.21

Lisstoman
hmm ... thanks for the advice. at the bottom you can easily drill holes and put the cooler on the blower (fortunately there is a tool), but the basket with hdd can be torn off with handles, only I think I will not do this investment box, because I hope there will be enough airflow. but I'm worried about the video card. only the one in front will blow on it (when I remove the compartments for ssd)

M
MunchkiN 616 17.12.21

Do not install mono top fans at all, especially if slower than 1800-2200 rpm. as an extreme case, put the front upper on the injection.
if there are 2 or more boiler-turbine types p 290x, then they can simply pump out all the air from the body and overheat. in this case, it makes sense to put speedy coolers on the second side.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.21

Lyokha Chukalin
It's not only the number of valves, but also their quality. That is, the throughput of the air volume, noise and operating time. I replaced almost all the valves in my case. I put another valve on the bottom to blow in from the inside, just opposite I screwed the cooler on the CPU to the lid and screwed it in. The vidyuha and the CPU began to cool better.
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar110881.htm
I set myself these, at 800 rpm. Quiet, 12.5 dB. Now you can find better. Air flow (this is exactly the same volume of air per minute) 32.5CFM ...

L
Lyokha Chukalin 17.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich] I will replace the
Lisstoman
coolers with time, I think I'll screw the lower one too. the upper ones will be adjusted on the front panel. you can turn them on for quiet operation, maximum and turn them off completely. the front 2 pieces for blowing will work to the maximum, since they will directly cling to the molex as well as the rear one. -4-Channel-Fan-Speed-Controller-Led-Cooling-Front-Panel-Best / 32397637904.html? Spm = 2114.03010108.3.100.bUHIOc & ws_ab_test = 201526_2,201527_4_71_72_73_74_75,201409_1) if you need, I will purchase. pleases that it costs so much

-
-SK.art- 17.12.21

Lyokha Chukalin
Will it be normal to blow through the case and won't hot air stagnate near the video card?

remove one upper fan (which is on the right in the picture) and install it on the bottom of the case for the intake. Everything. You don't need to do anything else.

M
Mordok 17.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich- The
golden rule of air: "25% for blowing, 75% for blowing."

-
-SK.art- 17.12.21

Mordok
Golden Rule of Air: "25% for blowing, 75% for blowing".

On the contrary, the blowing should be fed a little more than blown out.

M
Mordok 17.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Good luck in the hardware