3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 17.12.21 01:37 am

Episode 4 Discussion (Tales from the Borderlands)

Here we are discussing the 4-episode, those who have already passed
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.12.21

Episode is the bomb! And I wonder if the deaths of Scooter and Hyperion under Reese's control will become canonical ...

K
Kuzko 17.12.21

I AM NUCLEAR - I AM WILD
Maybe I already know one of the Vault Finders in Borderlands 3 =)

Y

Kuzko
I don't think in 3 parts she will be a minor character at most, and Reese will be the main villain (unless of course Gearbox wants to erase these two from Borderlands history, i.e. they never existed and Zer0, Athena, Scooter and others never met with them).

K
Kuzko 17.12.21

I AM NUCLEAR - I AM WILD
No, they are unlikely to erase them from history, it would be stupid on the part of Gearbox. since this game is part of a series
+ This game overlaps with Borderlands the pre-sequel (With the moment when Athena is "judged")

v
vanrem 17.12.21

With each episode I am more and more convinced that the Bord Stories are the best that the Storytellers have done ... till date.
Another great intro for the episode; logical (really logical death of the character); Risquez (Jack is inside Rhys, who is inside Vasquez) is really cool, but he put it in place as a traitor !; shots of employees who clearly know how to have fun; And yes Handsome goddamned Jack111!
Developed, bravo!

T
The dumpling is kind 17.12.21

A wonderful episode, rested gorgeous. Hopefully Jack doesn’t do it in Episode 5.

K
Kuzko 17.12.21

The dumpling is good
Judging by what is shown in the future, it will throw = (

a
art1my 17.12.21

Kuzko
You are probably right, since Reese will then be in the desert with Fiona, and Jack does not appear.

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

I AM NUCLEAR - I AM WILD
Another question is whether Hyperion will remain in its old place, or rather - Hellios.

Kuzko
Maybe he won't, but will Riz like to be friends with him further?

Y

NightHawkreal
"Maybe he won't, but will Riz like to be friends with him further?"
Judging by the fact that in the present tense Reese has become more serious and generally changed his clothes to gloomy ones, he probably liked it.

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Or, on the contrary, did not like it; ))) Clothes are simply more stylish, and perhaps he simply renounced the flowers of Hyperion.

k
keyjon 17.12.21

Well ... Episode 4 has passed. It was insanely sorry for Scooter, and expected betrayal from Yvette. I gave up the chair at the last moment, but Jack got angry and made Reese ... I think he still could not be trusted, because at the moment with the photo of Angel I believed that he corrected himself.

E
Ennxte 17.12.21

The episode seemed short, passed in one breath!

p
people with a machine gun 17.12.21

An excellent episode, even a little regret that now, right up to October, to wait for the continuation.
Still, I could not stand it and downloaded 4 episodes.

I have a theory that the guys will get rich in episode 5, just look at their clothes when they talk to the traveler! Everything is gorgeous, expensive, and Reese has a new cyber arm!

Y

people with a machine gun.
Reese might get rich, but Fiona ... I don't think so. Yes, and Fiona's clothes in the present tense can be found in the first episode of the Kara-Ven.
And in general, I don't think that in the fifth episode they will tell how the guys ended up on Pandora again (only if in the second season). For to tell about how Reese saved friends from Yvette, saved himself from Handsome Jack (only if the player did not agree to rule Hyperion) Vaughn took from Pandora (or saved from Vallory), opened the Traveler's Vault (or did not open it), and again how they got to Pandora again and the final of the game in real time, it is simply impossible to tell in 2 hours! This would take at least 6 hours (if not more).

p

Yin-Ro-Gan
I also think that the last part will be bigger than the rest.

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Maybe because Fiona is so angry that this beetle did not share the swag. And all these tasks can be solved in one big showdown for the Storage.

p

NightHawkreal
Yin-Ro-Gan
I think she's angry because Jack is throwing them and Reese let it happen.
Only just pereproshel all the episodes of Jack and he's right at the end (at the time of voluntary a connection to the chair) utters the phrase, something in the spirit of: "Well, now I'm done with you, and now kill Fiona - or rather you kill"
Knew that this psychopath cannot be trusted.

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

people with a machine gun.
Strangely, he said that he was like a fine fellow that he said, he would not be frightened when he saw us on the throne. )))

p

NightHawkreal
I doubted for 2 seconds when I had to stick a contact in my head with my usual hand. Then Jack "helped" with this.
In addition, he talks about a new body, given that he controlled Reese's body in episode 3, it is clear whose body he will take control of. + cover of 5 episode and the phrase "now I will kill Fiona, or rather, you will kill"