3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bars98 17.12.21 01:37 am

Trilogy Questions and Answers. (Mount Blade)

People ask otvechu. Sorry, I just sold the computer right now, here's a new one! Ask for all the mounts!
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
Celtic 17.12.21

Ahahah)))) This is 5 points! Dude - I want to ask you - huli have you had us with your help for 3 years already?)

S
ShamomahS 17.12.21

Six months have passed and Bars created another one ... no two identical themes =))
We are waiting for you in another six months =))

... ... ... 17.12.21

The kid is bored: D

C
Celtic 17.12.21

13-14 year is coming ... and he suffers from garbage .. For the exam, start to prepare in advance that l .. everything will be more useful)

S
SVAEIG 17.12.21

Finally! And I was already worried that he left us)

I went through the entire Mount & Blade ask for help!

This time about half a year has passed)

We are waiting for the next one in December-January)

P
PunisheR2018 17.12.21

All your posts are in vain, he has already sold the computer, in half a year he will buy a new one))))

b
bars98 17.12.21

No help needed, no help, whatever you want!

b
bars98 17.12.21

S
SVAEIG 17.12.21

This is the joke, which is very necessary. But bad luck, people ask questions, but they are not answered. Not pretty, is it?

v
vidgin 17.12.21

bars98
answer how to lure the Lord with whom the GG has a relationship of 100, but also the Lord with his overlord in the same relationship?
Option: destroy his country and he will run across to you - does not fit, because I am not strong enough to destroy an entire state, therefore I am recruiting Lords.
The lord has a character: honest. How can you worsen this Lord's relationship with his overlord?

S
ShamomahS 17.12.21

To vidgin
The countdown has started, come back in six months =))

v
vidgin 17.12.21

ShamomahS
But someday Bars should grow up and start helping people? =)

b
bars98 17.12.21

Who is the overlord?

b
bars98 17.12.21

And in which mount is it?

S
ShamomahS 17.12.21

To bars98
Who is the overlord?
Lol, I thought you would, on the contrary, answer questions, not ask them =))

Not "suzerain", but overlord. They swear allegiance to the suzerain and become his vassals. The suzerain promises to protect his vassal and his interests, and the vassal to be loyal to the suzerain, to fight for him and his ideas. And here's another statement from the book of history, which you were supposed to be taught at school: "The vassal of my vassal, not my vassal" (c)

... ... ... 17.12.21

I will continue the previous speaker =))
"Vassal of my vassal, not my vassal" (c)
That is, the vassals shared like this: the king had vassals of dukes and counts, they had barons and marquises, they had knights.

S
ShamomahS 17.12.21

To THe rESpekT0
- Bravo! Bravo! - * standing ovation * - And now the march to the parade ground!

=))

... ... ... 17.12.21

And now march to the parade ground!
-----? (overwritten myself =))

R
RUST333 17.12.21

THe rESpekT0

No mats ... even hidden ones. OK?

I leave the topic, close the old one, if Barca is not interested in answering old questions. Until our beloved Bars creates a new one ... We will save ...)))

By the way, I remembered an old joke from this forum, when someone ... Yeoman seems to have decided to check ... the level of a Bars expert by asking him a question, which of the kings of Calradia is the real father of GG (the main character) ...) He did not answer then, but he can now ... Although any player knows the answer ... although he may not know about it ..))

b
bars98 17.12.21

vidgin I don’t see any other way!