3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 17.12.21 01:37 am

DLC \ "Stone Hearts \" not in the Steam library [Answer] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

such a question I have a license the witcher 3 in steem. I made a pre-order for dls hearts of stone, the purchase went through the money from the wallet was removed, but this dlc did not appear, at least steam wrote in the library that it was added to the games library. Other games I bought, they immediately added even before the game was released, but this one does not. How to install it, or will it appear on October 12 only?
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 17.12.21

forkiller
DLS with rare exceptions and does not appear separately in the library. When it will be October 12, Steam will download it for you, when it becomes available and you can continue your journey in the world of The Witcher.

B
Bard Buttercup 17.12.21

You won't see her in the library

f
forkiller 17.12.21

-ISKANDER- I apologize
in advance for the stupid question, but where, will you have to go to run this dlc? or will it be in the game itself?

B
Bard Buttercup 17.12.21

forkiller
If you really purchased the DLC, then in your Steam client you will find the following evidence:
Spoiler

If you have one, then everything is in order, do not turn off the Internet on October 12, it will be installed, you will go to the BASIC game The Witcher 3 and you play.

f
forkiller 17.12.21

Bard Buttercup
ATP all sorted out just my game icons in Steam are large and yours are small, therefore, I did not immediately see where the downloadable content is. dlc there appeared heats of stone.

f
forkiller 17.12.21

Bard Buttercup
and what other dlc would you advise to play with the witcher interesting, I see you have a lot of them bought there just to be interesting, otherwise I don't have a lot of money)

C
CrowBY 17.12.21

forkiller the
rest are free dls. they mainly contain weapons and armor, there are several quest dls and a new game +

f
forkiller 17.12.21

CrowBY
thanks, but will they affect the game somehow if I install them now, even though I have already completed the game? well vsmysle on the ending of the game can they somehow influence these dls? or is it better to install them and start a new game? But then I probably won't have time to go through it again until October 12, but I want to then if with these dls

P
Psychodolb 17.12.21

forkiller
These DLCs do not affect the ending in any way ... you can go through after the completion of the main plot ... (=