3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 17.12.21 01:37 am

The level for the expansion \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Am I a normal level for this add-on, not too high, I will not bring down every oncoming enemy with 1-2 boas? (I just want to sweat with bosses and don't want it to be too easy)

12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 17.12.21

Just right

z
zagruzon 17.12.21

too easy? I have 50+ vaabshche, it will be easy there

G
Gutsz 17.12.21

Will go down

T
Thoothless 17.12.21

zagruzon
And you in NG + start)

z
zagruzon 17.12.21

WitcherPlayer
doubt I will be surprised at anything. Do you remember the task in the swamps with the witches, to save the baron's wife? during the search for ivasik in the tracks, something went wrong, the trail broke off. a stone golem rustled nearby and beat on a tree. In general, having died a couple of times from the fact that they sneezed at me once, I looked closely and went nuts from the fact that I was 19 lvl, golem 79 or 99 lvla came out, I don’t remember exactly. so, in one place I have already been and will not be surprised at anything

O
Old_Nick 17.12.21

"... that I was lvl 19, a golem of lvl 79 or 99 came out ....."
Well, yes, well, let's go "fishing stories";)
And nothing if the enemy is more than 10 levels superior , then his (opponent's) level, in general, is not written ?!
Instead of a number there will be - "????"
"oh, these tales, oh, these storytellers" (c)

T
Thoothless 17.12.21

zagruzon
And where did the golem come from O_o ? I only met water women and utopians.

I
Ilya233 17.12.21

Old_Nick
Chet with lvl you bent ...

M
MrGutlya 17.12.21

Old_Nick
he collected his thoughts and "guessed" his level ... what's the problem then?)

z
zagruzon 17.12.21

I
don’t know WitcherPlayer, there’s a big tree at the side of the ruins, he chipped in on it. I decided that the ivasik was under him and that I needed to kill the golem .... a fig with two ....
he even had an animation, a sharp backward blow from a turn, a little lazy. in the end, he took immortality and endless energy, and then, for about 15 minutes he sawed off with that endless attack with a twisting of the sword. 15 minutes, Karl ...

B
Bard Buttercup 17.12.21

Yellow King
A little pumped up, but in general, the rules. The level shows that the game was almost 100%. I also finished at 35 for the first time. Advice: start NG +, you will have time to complete the plot before 12 October, you will be over 60-65 lvl. Hearts of stone you will also sharpen under 60 lvl and it will be much more interesting
zagruzon
that on me 19 lvl, golem 79 or 99 lvl came out
Not an interesting bike. And golems don't just walk around the street, they are more specialized in dungeons, don't they?

z
zagruzon 17.12.21

Bard Buttercup
I don't know, maybe a glitch of an early version, I bought it right after the release and started playing. and the devil in the village then attacked, although he is definitely a quest one