3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UmovistovSport 14.11.19 01:17 pm

For that give a week ban to mm? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Here I often see the type of player left the game and received a 30 minute penalty blah blah blah...
But sometimes I see the message got 7 DAYS penalty, is for which act the steam it gives? And then all can not understand...
5 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 14.11.19

AUYKGN
As a first ban for 30 minutes, then two hours, then day, then a week xD

J
Jeekryu 14.11.19

The system of bans in CS:GO made stupid. There for all to ban: killed ally - ban, left the game - banned, you kicked - banned, you're kicked (pressed F2) - ban, you don't always (pressed F3) - ban. Well it is, the system bans. And the answer to your question - the comment above.
PS My friend kicked from the game and gave him ban for 7 days, then he kicked and again he flew in the ban of 7 days. He 3 times was sitting in the bath for month (total).

.Chiken 14.11.19

Jeekryu
Now, let's elaborate on and write as it is:
Jeekryu wrote:
killed the ally - ban
First and foremost, the ban for the systematic infliction of damage to the ally, to kill is not required. Fully justified, otherwise the trolls would have fun in full xD
Jeekryu wrote:
left the game - banned
And for whom the warning hangs when searching for MM games, huh? Pressed accept - be ready to play up to 90 minutes. Could not - well, sorry, play in kazualki. In addition, the protection from those who drew and substitutes the team only started to play xD
Jeekryu wrote:
you kicked - banned
You should be kicked three times in a row to get banned. Justified if you go through with that xD
Jeekryu wrote:
you always (pressed F2) - ban
you don't always (pressed F3) - ban
Not true, for you failure is not banyat. That's because you cicese players very often, Yes, but again, four times. Protection from trolls, which are four of us and kick the 5th player at the end of the match xD And Yes, do not confuse the buttons F1 - Yes, F2 - no xD
Jeekryu wrote:
he was given a ban for 7 days, then he kicked and again he flew in the ban of 7 days.
System ban has a long rollback to the original value (30 minutes, two hours, etc.) - never measured, but my feeling about a week, so if you're a repeat offender, then sit 7-day bath will often xD

J
Jeekryu 14.11.19

.Chiken
.Chiken wrote:
do not confuse the buttons F1 - Yes, F2 - no
Haven't played CS in any other game was so that F2 - Yes, F3 - no. Messed up so sorry.
A lot of the bath of course, I knew, but some I learned only now. And concluded that my friend was a bit Nai... tricked me.

b
benefiss 14.11.19

The first ban is always 1 hour. If something more. The ban increases the number of times you banned within a month.
Read the article here:
https://gocsgo.net/hydes/advice/zvaniya-i-ranki-v-cs-go-kak-poluchat-i-apat/