3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister611 18.12.21 01:14 pm

The map does not open after the patch (Mad Max)

Actually the problem is in the title of the topic. License, 92 hours in the game, already playing pre-final tasks. And after yesterday's Update: Mad Max, Patch 3, the map stopped opening! As if I didn’t dance with a tambourine, it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work with a gamepad, it doesn’t open with a keyboard, although in the announcement for the patch, on the contrary, they write that some problems with the card have been solved. Here's a joke. Maybe someone knows what secret how to open a card? There are no unopened balloons (so that it can open itself), improvements for fortresses too .., I did a check of the integrity of the cache on Steam.
I sent a request to technical support, while silent.
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
voylov 18.12.21

There was a similar problem, though on a pirate and without a patch.
I also suffered, in the end I went and met the wanderers, gave them water to drink and the map opened.
Try it as an option.

m
mister611 18.12.21

voylov
Ok thanks, I’ll try, I didn’t do anything))

PS "Vodokhleby" did not help either .. the map still does not open, I had to finish the game (main missions) without a map, the last few tasks of the wasteland did not work ((Here is such a bug , probably only with me. What is interesting in early saves the map works as it should, but this is at the very beginning of the game, then I did not make slots, purely on autosaves, and now it’s such a bad luck))

s
simakov2009 18.12.21

Does not work. On a pirate, it was treated by calling any cut scene. on a license - no (I myself suffer (

A
Alex Kochetkov 18.12.21

The guys found solutions, I don’t know how the license will help me on pirates or not ... It helped me with licenses at least ... in the folder with the game we find such a folder .... patch_win64 (I have the following path to it D: SteamLibrary steamapps common Mad Max patch_win64) go into it and pull out the file game0.arc or game0.tab .. after we go into the game we go to the nearest balloon we go up, look through binoculars and ala the card works!

m
mister611 18.12.21

AleksKochetkov
Thank you, I'll try in the evening))

PS I tested your method with deleting the game0.arc or game0.tab files. Indeed, after the balloon with binoculars, the map worked, BUT the graphics settings in the game disappeared and it became generally impossible to leave the main menu, return to the game, or to the desktop. I had to overload the computer to get out. With the return of the file to its place, everything returned to "normal")) The map does not appear again ((

A
Alex Kochetkov 18.12.21

The only thing for sure is that it will not be brought in by the patch!

A
Alex Kochetkov 18.12.21

Damn and a really annoying mistake did not look !!!!

A
Alex Kochetkov 18.12.21

mister611
Found a solution to our problem, after entering the game, do not press the tab right away, but wait from 10 to 15 minutes and the card itself should work !!!!

m
mister611 18.12.21

The answer came from technical support, here is the auto-translation of the letter:
We are very sorry for the issue you encountered Mad Max. A work around this problem is to do something that should cause the map to automatically open, such as:

- Discover a new place of threat from a vantage point
- Give water to the wastelands of wanderers. There is one instance of wanderers who usually spawn near the Gutgash fortress, driving towards the Jeet fortress and turning left on the first road.
It is important that after completing any of the detours, A.N. autosave is triggered for fixes to stay put. If the player dies again, you may need to do the work around again.

If the problem persists, can you answer the following questions with the answer?:

- Was the map broken immediately after loading into the game after the patch? Or did you complete certain actions in the game before?
- What story Mission and Wasteland Mission is currently active?
- Have you used Fast Travel lately?
- For PC users: Do you play with a controller or with a mouse and keyboard?

The developers are investigating and we hope a solution will be available soon. Please accept our apologies. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you,
Paola.M
WB Games Support

PS It seems that they tried all the methods, well, at least they gave an answer, they react!