3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin11 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Can't win the fight for Azkaal! (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

How to defeat Zana Azkaal's army? I play on hard, I don’t want to replay the mission on a lower difficulty level! In general, the whole problem is in the Cerberus legion, since Zana constantly imposes drain on him and he kills with literally three or four hits! Is there any cheat for immortality or reduction of the enemy's army? Thanks in advance for all the advice!
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eriori 18.12.21

No cheats needed. Just use the "Bad Blood" spell on the dogs, and they will overwhelm everything themselves))

G
Goge 18.12.21

the main thing is not to stand still)

k
koxacbka 18.12.21

using AOE on cooldown.
you constantly throw a berserker at the dogs (and it is desirable to increase the damage from fire on them)
and teleport all the time ... it

would also be a good idea to stand up so as to block the shooters.

g
georgenemo666 18.12.21

and yet is there cheats I have is worth 15 times the level of a light combat and played different tactics applied nifia not go ((((
yes I did not ace play mostly to see the story here

a
aarn 18.12.21

On a hard level, winning this fight is very difficult, but possible. The main problem is about 1200 dogs, which pierce very powerfully, with an average of 4000 damage. The only correct tactic is competent maneuvering, following some tips and, of course, luck, then the battle will be won. 1. all units as early as possible, you need to give at least 1 hit to the azkaal, this is necessary so that all opponents, especially the dogs, receive damage during a retaliatory strike. 2. Azkaal himself hits only the enemy whose retaliation damage is not large and only 1 time, including the summoned, this is necessary to accumulate Azkaal's luck in the final 1 on 1 battle with dogs (when the rest of the opponents will be defeated). 3. after the dogs hit you once, try to go where they will no longer reach you. but at the same time they stood next to the units on which you can send bad blood so that they beat the dogs. 4 well, and the first move, bad blood on the dogs so that they immediately take out the maddened or kick it badly, and then ao on the cooldown.