3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 18.12.21 01:14 pm

How to get here? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

help, I can not get here
http://pixs.ru/showimage/Bezimyanni_3087039_18999261.jpg
climbed to the top of these mountains, and shows that under me there are "questions".
I could not find the entrance to the caves.

2) and also can't get here.
http://pixs.ru/showimage/Bezimyanni_5135873_18999205.jpg
As I understand it is on the top of the mountain, there is a road from the estate where we got rid of Khim. but having searched the entire estate, I did not find a way to this road. And the witcher stubbornly does not want to climb the estate
17 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 18.12.21

bankrott0
1 no matter how you think that there is a cave under this place, I think you will find the entrance yourself, by the way, it is not difficult to find it.
2.what is difficult on the road and then jumping

a
attacking_beaver 18.12.21

in the first place, in a cave, only according to the plot at the end of the game you will get

b
bankrott0 18.12.21

Esthetix
2. but how do you jump? the witcher does not climb the estate itself, and the road behind it begins to this place

b
bankrott0 18.12.21

attacking_beaver
i.e. so easy for me not to open these questions? understood, thanks

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

bankrott0
but how does it jump? the witcher does not climb onto the estate itself, and the road behind it begins to this place

There is no need to go along the road ... If you stand facing the house, then you left ... you can jump there ... (=

b
bankrott0 18.12.21

Psychodolb
aha, there is an extension there. he does not want to climb there. tried to...

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

bankrott0
Here's a screenshot of the right place ... You climb over the stones, and then you’ll figure it out ... (=

Try better, I can easily climb ... (=

T
TimKar 18.12.21

bankrott0
1) Almost at the very end there will be a mission with Philippa, you will find yourself in a cave, where the boat is on the map.
2) You can get there by jumping.

G
GameFilmsPlus 18.12.21

bankrott0
there are places that open on the plot.

B
Bard Buttercup 18.12.21

bankrott0
1st place: Only in the story. Previously, there is no way to get there
2nd place: Probably you need to go to the beginning of the path that leads there. This path starts behind the barn. Go into the barn and approach the place where the path begins, you will see a hole in the wall where a couple of boards are missing. You come to the very end of the cliff and jump onto the ledge. And further right along the road
On the screen in black he indicated where the hole in the wall is, look for it from inside the barn. Just save yourself before the jump.
Spoiler
Psychodolb
Do not mislead people.

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

Bard Buttercup "... Do not mislead people. What was shown on the screen, so he will not get there ...."
On the contrary, this is how it almost always passed, no problems. You can do the same through the gap, but next to the shed - it's easier

B
Bard Buttercup 18.12.21

Old_Nick
I tried to climb in that place for about 10 minutes - no one. (There, on the way back, you can only go down like this) And jumped over the cliff the first time
The author wrote that he could not climb

b
bankrott0 18.12.21

Bard Buttercup,
thanks, I'll try ... I probably saw this ledge before, but didn't dare to jump.

B
Bard Buttercup 18.12.21

bankrott0
Take a small run if space permits.

R
Ramzes181276 18.12.21

bankrott0
Old_Nick and Psychodolb gave the correct advice.
Maybe through the hole you can (but I fell there several times).
Spoiler

Oh! It dawned on me))) DO NOT RELEASE the spacebar when you jump!

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

Bard Buttercup
Don't mislead people Didn't

even try ... This is the easiest and safest way ... If you are not able to climb for 10 minutes - your problem, lol ... (=

s
s3df0x 18.12.21