3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 18.12.21 01:37 pm

I can't start the game. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

mgsvtpp.exe - error when starting application 0xc000007b. How to remove this crap and play the game ??
22 Comments
Sort by:
h
human pixel 18.12.21

The problem with the drivers for the video card is most likely.

S
Smoke_Shooter 18.12.21

update driver

Z
Zlatoust17 18.12.21

man-pixel
They are the last ones, I'll try to put the beta then.

I
Ivan-jon 18.12.21

Zlatoust17
Here are solutions to some problems:
- If the game starts in a white window and hangs, you need to change the time to (UTC + 8:00) Beijing, Hong Kong.
- If the game process appears and disappears after a couple of seconds, you need to go to the game folders and run mgsvtpp.exe through the administrator's rights.
- If the game starts in English, despite the fact that Russian is registered in 3DMGAME.ini, then just change the language in the game menu.
TRY 1 AND 2

N
Night furious 18.12.21

I had the same thing. Update or install, if not installed: DirectX, NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C ++

Z
Zlatoust17 18.12.21

Night Furious
Helped Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 =) And I really wanted to delete the game.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 18.12.21

Zlatoust17
Buy a license. Why rack your brains with all sorts of cracks and other crap (and with this version of the crack you will not get 99% of the result, and if you still manage to start the game, then it will crash in certain places)?

Z
Zlatoust17 18.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Recently, I have not begun to play games to the end, I am afraid I will play this game for a couple of days. With age, interest in games is less and less = (

M
MagistRxJedi 18.12.21

Zlatoust17
But the interest to play for free is only growing: D

M
Morkraft 18.12.21

I play Yin-Ro-Gan for 10 hours - not a single departure (version 2 of crack, wines 8.1).

G
Gameprofile 18.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
And you can say so, why waste the loot if you can ask for an update of the pill and sekanomish for a more useful business. I think as long as there is piracy there is no need to spend a lot of money for games.

G
Gameprofile 18.12.21

Morkraft
Maybe you have been playing for 10 hours in one mission and there are no sorties yet. :)))))))

a
aist16 18.12.21

Morkraft
Please, where did you get the game for installation?
I also have win8.1x64, I can not start the game.

J
Jekster prime 18.12.21

After an advertisement for a crack, the game hangs in my processes and disappears, but I have an Intel Core i5 processor, especially before that I played 25% of the game. I reinstalled the game, updated the drivers, nothing at all.

a
aist16 18.12.21

Dmytro Anisenko
Where did you get the game for installation?
I have already tried two options, 22 GB and 12 GB - it does not start at all, only an invitation to the site.
For you, if it started, it means - you need to search, try ...

J
Jekster prime 18.12.21

aist16
Already decided, yesterday, installed the first version of the crack

J
Jekster prime 18.12.21

aist16
And you try to turn off scaling in the properties of the shortcut, you need to put a tick there, and what processor do you have?

a
aist16 18.12.21

Dmytro Anisenko
Thank you! I already deleted it. I tried all the tips - all rotten. :-)
My processor, unfortunately, is AMD Phenom (tm) II X6 1035T.
I understand that the game should go under AMD too, but the crack, so far, is made only for Intel !?
After all, Mad Max, - repack from Khatab, I'm doing fine. I will wait, maybe the Khatab or the Engineers will take care of this game.
Where did you get the game for installation?

J
Jekster prime 18.12.21

aist16
With ex, file hosting. There was a problem with launching on Intel, although before that the game played 25%, then it turned out that you just need to download the first version of the crack. And if the game does not want to go under AMD, then wait a couple of days more version 3 of the crack, there will already be an update with compatibility for AMD.

a
aist16 18.12.21

Dmytro Anisenko
Waiting!