3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepriany 18.12.21 01:37 pm

Killing Styles !!!!! (The Godfather)

Who can describe all kinds of murders! And then I have already defeated all the mafias and until Don there are only these styles of murder! I would be very grateful !!!!
15 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 18.12.21

In the topic with the Faq on the game, everything has long been described in detail. Look carefully.

S
Sepriany 18.12.21

I have how to accomplish some!

X
Xandee 18.12.21

1-issue blackhand - the enemy must die from falling to the ground. That is, you can first hit him as you like, but he must die from a simple fall on the ground or on the wall. Just grab and throw.
2-bomb - blow up the enemy using dynamite.
3-hour cocktail - burn the enemy with a Molotov cocktail.
4-great.plop - just beat the enemy with a bat, you can make a fatality at the end, with a bat in hand.
5-issue blackhand fights - you need to kill an opponent without a weapon, you can just score with your hands.
6-hard main execution - we grab the enemy, and beat his head on the table (you can on the box, counter ..) until he dies.
7-issue last breath - grab the enemy and just choke, X button.
8-according to the prepared execution - you need to throw the enemy into the oven, you can in the pastry shop, or in the morgue (in the funeral home).
9-Way Wrath Issue - Run over an enemy with a car, to death.
10-quiet assassin - we sneak up quietly (C) from behind to the enemy, and shower with a stranglehold. The main thing is that he does not have time to notice you, and does not turn around. The stranglehold can only be thrown from the back.
11-stained glass vol. - we grab the enemy, beat him down. When a little bit of life remains, we bring it to the showcase and throw it into the glass. The main thing is that he should die at the same time. If he does not die after flying through the window, it does not matter, we run up from the other side and throw him back into the same window so that he would fly over it.
12-watch your step step - you need to throw the enemy from the balcony, from the roof ..
13th issue of a road accident - the most hemorrhoid murder. You grab the bastard, hit him when you throw the remnant of a little life under the car.
14-pasted wallpaper of execution - you need to kill against the wall, grab the enemy and hammer him with his back against the wall until he dies (to beat against the wall - hold down the W button).
15-hats from execution - kill with a pistol point-blank, so that the hero grabbed him and shot him in the head from below (exactly from below) so that his hat would fly off. You can wound from afar, and then run up and finish off.
16-issue pistol - also kill with a pistol point-blank, so that the hero grabbed him and shot him in the head from above (exactly from above).
17-issue throw-in - wound with a shotgun, and then finish off at point-blank range (fatality).
18-issue bowel shots - finish off point-blank from a machine gun, or press V.
19-neutralized - you need to disarm the enemy, for example, shoot in the shoulder so that he drops the weapon.
20-kneecapped - Just shoot an enemy knee.
21-issue fire weapons - just kill with a pistol (maybe you can use a machine gun, I don't know for sure).
22-confident shot - kill with a headshot, the first time. I did this using a pistol.

B
Blood and dead 18.12.21

Write in detail how to create the murder type at number 15, why should you sit down before shooting or why should you shoot the hat?

X
Xandee 18.12.21

No, all this is not needed - just enough to be close to an already wounded enemy and press the V button, and then the character will perform either just the 15th style or the 16th.

A
Alex AmiGo 18.12.21

People, help me plz, I'm a DON NY city, but I want to perform murder styles right now, I have 18 ... bandits right now only in the tunnels, and there is no wall to move them against it and carry out the execution ... and hard head execution (6-hard main execution - we grab the enemy, and beat his head on the table (you can on the box, counter ..) until he dies.) There is also nowhere to do .... what to do ???

O
Oats. 18.12.21

How to strangle a person on ps2? Plz tell me I will be very grateful !!!!

K
Kirill Doronin 18.12.21

L3 + R3

D
Ded Kolyan 18.12.21

Can't do the 13th kill style (

M
Melshlemming 18.12.21

Ded Kolyan
You just grab a dude near a busy highway and throw him on the road. If he survives, then continue to do this several times.

D
Ded Kolyan 18.12.21

MelShlemming Anyone
or should be from another enemy family?

M
Melshlemming 18.12.21

Ded Kolyan
Don't remember. I haven't played for several years. It seems that only gangsters are possible.

X
XBoy360 18.12.21

MelShlemming
Ded Kolyan
Why do all this at all?

D
Ded Kolyan 18.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
well, so-so,% of the passage does not add

D
Ded Kolyan 18.12.21

XBoy Venom 360