3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikewww 18.12.21 01:37 pm

PMC glasses (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How do I get PMC points? There is a spy rating, but there is no base rating, just a dash
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 18.12.21

Most likely, buy a licensed copy of the game. If it is worth it, then go further along the plot, until it is possible to build forward bases.

N
Nikewww 18.12.21

Self-Murderer,
how do you think I got a rating without my base (pb) and license?

J
John371 18.12.21

PMC points are updated once a week on Sunday or Monday at 11:00 Moscow time. To recruit them, you need to deal with PB tasks. The bigger, the better.
It seems something like that.

A
Apokalipsis113 18.12.21

As mentioned above: update once a week. However, I have a suspicion that an extremely weak rating below D may simply not be displayed. Therefore, I recommend manually cramming good personnel to defend the base (you need to look for suitability in combat), because it is he, according to observations, that enhances the PMC's rating much more than the state of the combat unit. In any case, I recommend transferring especially valuable fighters in the protection unit to a private contract so that they are not stolen.

N
Nikewww 18.12.21

Apokalipsis113
E is displayed. I then thought that my save was broken and decided to play everything all over again, but it turned out that it is updated once a week, so I'm a fool)