3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 18.12.21 01:37 pm

The level of pumping to the final (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me pzhl, I went through a battle in Kaer Morhen, but I have about 15 secondary tasks left. (which, by the way, require both from level 23 and some 30. I have 25 more) Will it be possible to complete them or did I have to complete them all before the final? despite the level of pumping ... and also collect all the blueprints of the witcher's equipment at once and not play with the equipment of the Cat II final?
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksim_0 18.12.21

If the task is 5 higher than your level, the task is easy and yes, everything can be completed after the end of the game

F
FittestOyster 18.12.21

You can, of course, sweat over the tasks, but still the best option is to complete the game and enjoy your fill in NG +.

M
Maniac-x 18.12.21

bankrott0
You, before the final, like walking to China. The battle at Kaer Morhan is only 2/3 of the game.

X
Xavier_29Th 18.12.21

other quests are not available from the Isle of Mists to the Witch's Sabbath. ... after the Sabbath you will be able to continue the previously unfinished ones, however, keep in mind that by that time you will become stronger by 3 levels and many uncompleted quests will become "gray" (useless in terms of experience)

B
Bard Buttercup 18.12.21

bankrott0
You can complete quests after the finale, including witcher orders, etc. (except for plot additional tasks, they will become unavailable after the finale), you can also search for all the equipment after the finale. The game is designed for 34-35 lvl (if without much nerd). Those. I mean if you complete all the special stages, all orders, shorter than 100% completion, Geralt you will have 34-35 lvl. You can pump up to 40, but then you have to stupidly zatrotit experience on enemies, it's long and tedious. And if it's just a storyline, then by the end you will be 30-31 lvl. So don't worry about overdue (gray) assignments. In any case, they will appear and you will not be able to cover all of them in the green zone, otherwise your story quests will simply turn out to be gray. So do it as you wish. Assuming that if the task is red and with a shard, then there may be a challenge at the highest difficulty level. Until the finale of the game, you only need to complete the plot stages and everything else as you want. But best of all, as already advised here, start NG +. She has the most relish. You will retain all the gear and level of Geralt, but the game will also become more difficult