3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nitterian 18.12.21 01:56 pm

How to get the quest \ "Cave of Dreams \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me how to get the "Cave of Dreams" quest after completing the "King's Gambit" quest? The jarl was at the place of the conversation with his son, but he did not find anything. Either he looked bad, or it is no longer possible to get it. Resolve the dilemma xd
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norman bates 18.12.21

No way. After the King's Gambit, there will be no needed characters.

N
Nitterian 18.12.21

Sorry, thanks for the answer)

A
Alex84 18.12.21

You complete the quest about the cursed lighthouse. When you return for a reward, you get stuck in history. Then you use the aksiy sign on the guard and go to Lugos the Mad. He saves you the trouble, but in return requires you to help his son - here's the Cave of Dreams quest.
I completed the quest before the King's Gambit, and it was during this King's Gambit that Lugos' son was killed.

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

Alex84 ".... And it was during this Royal Gambit that the son of Lugos was killed ...."
Accordingly, there is no one to "help" and the "Cave of Dreams" (as a quest) is not available.
There is one more thing, even without the death of Lugos the Blue, just logically: a visit to the "Cave of Dreams" is the "deed" of Lugos as a contender for the throne (as well as the "Lord of Undvik" for Hjalmore and the expulsion of Khim for Keris). Those. it must necessarily take place before the election of a new king;)