3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strel-Ok 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Doesn't see the add-on after reinstalling Windows (Battlefield 4)

I reinstalled Windu, the game folder remained in the same place on the "D" drive. Edition "Premium". Put the origin, indicated the path to the games folder. I clicked "Download", the files were hashed, then I clicked "fix installation" (I clicked on the game and on the add-on), something was done and that's it. He lets it into the game on the server, but China Rising doesn't want to see it. Over and over again in the browser pops up the inscription "download the add-on". Origin, on the other hand, insists that everything is there. Here is such a crap. I bought the game via the Internet, add-ons are also downloaded via the Internet, but what will happen in a year? The game will swell up to 50 gigabytes with all the additions - and what, every time for several nights to download everything again? There must be some way, 2013, after all.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strel-Ok 18.12.21

C
Comment 18.12.21

Strel-Ok
But it was not destiny to reinstall Windows and immediately battle .. Why it was necessary to "transfer"?

S
Strel-Ok 18.12.21

It's not meant to be. Why would I reinstall it? I don't have a game disc, and the Internet is not the fastest. Reinstalling means downloading all night. Then I asked, what is this terrible crap - to download it every time in case of demolition of Windows. The folder with the game did not move anywhere, it was originally on the "D" disk.

C
Comment 18.12.21

Strel-Ok
You say so that it seems that you take down Windows every month. ))) As your practice shows, you now have no less hemorrhoids than if you just pumped all night ...
Unfortunately, in this case I don’t know how to help you.

K
Konstantine45 18.12.21

It was such a shit too

H
Huseyn Jafarov 18.12.21

solution

Correcting problems with access to DLC "China Rising"

• Press WIN + R and enter "regedit" in the field without quotes. You will open the registry editor.
• There go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node EA Games Battlefield 4
• Here you should have a subfolder "Xpack1".
• If you do not have this subfolder, then create it.
• Then click Create String Parameter.
• Name it Installed and set it to True.

Correcting the problem with access to the DLC "Second Assault"

• Press WIN + R and enter in the field "regedit" without quotes. You will open the registry editor.

• If you do not have this subfolder, then create it.
• Then click Create String Parameter.
• Name it Installed and set it to True.

The result should be like this.

A
Andrey Kukva 18.12.21

Huseyn Jafarov
helped, thanks

S
Sargal 18.12.21

Huseyn Jafarov
thanks

M
MR-SMITH28 18.12.21

Huseyn Jafarov
thank you helped

R
Rising_Moonlight 18.12.21

did not help. what to do?

J
Jonny038 18.12.21

Thanks! It helped!

G
General-2k 18.12.21

Thanks also for all DLCs, although in Windows 10 the section is located here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE EA Games Battlefield 4, the rest is according to the template