3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agent_Federal 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Where can I find good armor and a sword? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Just started playing, tell me where at the beginning of the game to find good armor and a sword. THANKS.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 18.12.21

Buy a set of Temerian armor from a merchant in the White Garden, they are inexpensive and will last until you craft the Griffin set.

G
Gutsz 18.12.21

AGENT-0064
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/equipment/
Everything is here. For every color and taste. How and where to get it. Don't ignore our WIKI)

E
Eagle387 18.12.21

ArsenyPestr
Nilfgaardians are better in defense. Therefore, it is better to wait for lvl 18 to put on "Improved armor"

T
Thoothless 18.12.21

Look for the swords of the school of the snake. Temerian set.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.12.21

I find relics in caches. One is right next to Novigard in a smuggling chest. Also, if the treasure is under guard, you can find it. If the "guards" are levels 13-14, then I steal the treasures from under their noses

L
LenaBena 18.12.21

AGENT-0064
What is the point at the beginning of the game from pumped up armor and swords? You will only be able to wear them towards the end of the game. The same as the kits of the witches' schools. It is clear that the developers tried to balance the complexity, but in the end they were crap in my opinion. First, you go through almost the entire game and only then you can use the norms of gear ...

z
zip3n 18.12.21

LenaBena
Agree! First BED - and then cinema theater restaurants and so on

G
Gragdan 18.12.21

What's the point of asking friends like that? Finding yourself is real joy!

A
Aips95 18.12.21

The best sword is inevitably the left sword of the bum. In the game, the weapon is tied to the level, no matter what awesome sword you make, there is always a chance that the first bandit will have a Nilfgaard sword better than yours. So there is no point in chasing swords - just do not forget to loot the bandits, at the same time you will not have to repair them. Dull - take a new one.

a
arinr 18.12.21

Whatever you find, the swords from the witcher sets will be better. But you will not find them ready-made, only order from the blacksmith according to the found drawings.

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

arinr
swords from witcher sets will be better

No ... Aips95 said everything correctly, binding a weapon to a level leads to the fact that you can easily find later a sword that will be better than a master witch sword, simply because all master weapons are level 34. .. If your level is higher - dropped swords will also be more powerful ... Yes, not set and not so beautiful, but better in terms of base damage ... (=

E
Esthetix 18.12.21

AGENT-0064
what does it mean where? there is set armor, it is in certain places, there is enough for its lvl above lvl and in any pile it may be randomly better armor or a sword

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

At 35-36 level, there will be nothing better than set ones. For 2 simple reasons:
a) set damage is comparable to normal damage, but a level higher
b) the best loot that the GG can find is generated randomly in the interval from Geralt's level -6, to (in the best case!) Geralt -1.
That is, in fact, only at the 38-40th levels of the GG is the probability of getting a sword better, well, for example, a bear, is real.
Do many play out before them? ;)
Besides, "base damage" is not everything;). Using the example of the same bear: + 75% to crit damage! And by the 34th level, practically, everyone already has an "excellent" Thunder, which means - every hit = crit !. Yes, if the other sword has a couple of tens of base damage more, all the same - the increase in crit by 75% will overlap it like a bull sheep

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

Old_Nick
Using the same bear as an example: + 75% to crit damage!

+ 75% to crit damage not only for the bear ... There are also a bunch of swords with similar characteristics ... Here we are talking about the fact that the witcher's equipment is tied to level 34 and it will not become better, even in theory ... Other swords can ... Yes, an appropriate level is needed, but it is possible ... (=

And by the 34th level, practically, everyone already has an "excellent" Thunder, which means - every hit = crit!

Thunder gives 100% crit only during thunderstorm time, if anything ... (=

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

Psychodolb ".... There are also a bunch of swords with similar characteristics ..."
For example?
Many swords have + crit damage - yes, but it is measured by 15-50% at level 40.
Comparable with the medved among the steel only "Sorvishapka" and the sword of Hjalmore (for the fight with the Wildcarls). The silver ones have only the "Mourner". The overwhelming majority of the rest have a crit bonus several times less

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

Old_Nick
For example?

Please ... Silver Swords: Tamer, Foreman, Steel Swords: Spikeroog Long Sword, Dwarf Blade, Skellig Long Sword, Mahakam Steel Sword ... They all have + 75% Crit Damage ... (=

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

No, well, I didn't consider relics;), they have a lower base
level In any case, I repeat - up to level 36, GG cannot receive a sword with basic damage> set Do
many play further?

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

Old_Nick
they have a lower base

And this already directly depends on the level ... That is, albeit in theory, the combination of base damage and bonus to crit may be better than a master witch's sword ... This is the whole point ... (=

Many play next?

I am playing, I am enough ... and yes, judging by stim statistics, achivku 35 levels received 14.9% of the players ... not so little ...
it is clear that for the majority of players vedmachi equipment is the best one can get for the game, but I was a little offended when swords that are better than mine began to drop from the corpses of ordinary bandits ... After all, linking weapons to the hero's level is such a move on the part of the developers .. There is no autoleveling of enemies, but for equipment it is ... (=

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

Psychodolb "... There is no autoleveling of enemies, but for equipment it is ..."
This, undoubtedly, to put it mildly - a strange decision;)