3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartak_13 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Does anyone know what this is?

12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Philips_Original 18.12.21

Describe in more detail. Maybe he himself will figure out what to drive into the search engine.

S
Spartak_13 18.12.21

If there was something to describe, then I would describe it.

S
Shadows3D 18.12.21

Spartak_13
and it was not necessary to climb, no one knew where :)

S
Spartak_13 18.12.21

Shadows3D
Thanks for the "appropriate" Petrosyans.

R
Ramzes181276 18.12.21

Spartak_13
Don't start it - it's some kind of exe-file with a virus. Reboot to hot (from the button) if cnrl-alt-del does not help.

S
Sokolisk 18.12.21

Somehow I met something similar (2 times). Were treated with safe mode or reinstalled shindous. But right now, it's better to either reboot or roll back.

S
Ser777 18.12.21

adwcleaner, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes, you need to scan the system.

R
Ramzes181276 18.12.21

Spartak_13
If there was something to describe, then I would describe it.
It means that an incomprehensible "chortik from a snuff-box" got out, not admitting someone and persistently asks him to "start" ...
But here it is not "alarm bells in my head should ring", but "BELLS alarm bells"!

V
Valington 18.12.21

What's the problem ? viral program is called steel cut ... we hit on the search
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-steel-cut-removal/
PS /
you need to install antiviruses and not download any crap and not use little-known and untested programs

S
Schreps 18.12.21

I think it's better not to reboot, you are sitting in the Dr Web browser, swing, scanner

S
Spartak_13 18.12.21

Valington
But didn’t pump anything. There was only an update of ccleaner, and even that one from a verified site.

V
Valington 18.12.21

Spartak_13
well, xs ... I somehow, however, caught a virus from the tablet of the last Code (I downloaded it from my slippers, everything seems to be checked there too), I cleaned the system for half a day ... in short, use HitmanPro or Malwarebytes ...