3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Russifier (NBA 2K16)

Because of the principle, I will not buy this cool game, damn it, it's a pity: (((And all because there is no Russifier in it and for which year I have been waiting for it, I will not miss a license, unfortunately, I gave myself my word that if at least some kind of rusik appears I'll take the game with Michael on the cover, but alas. I have one lick of NBA 2K 15 / I thought there would be a rusik but no. Hike we Russians are not respected at all.
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis7 18.12.21

Werewolf1986
I agree, Russian would not hurt. And then even Asian languages ​​were crammed, and they were hammered into Russian. It is unfair, but fortunately, I know English, so this will not stop me personally from buying)) The game will be a bomb along the way!))

N
Nemesis7 18.12.21

Werewolf1986
Alas, nothing can be done about it.

m
mr.Vladimir 18.12.21

Guys! The fact that there is no crack is even a plus! Everything is so clear there! Do you really want to have the old clumsy translation again ?! Kevin Love, Michael Jordan and Larry Bird? Instead of double-double and triple see Double-double and triple double? Are you kidding me? This is exactly the kind of game that is not required for true basketball fans! All terms are right, names are right.

A
Alex Maksimenko 18.12.21

mr.Vladimir
you are talking about handicraft Russifiers, and the guys want an official one, sewn into the game, I also understand everything in general, but I don’t play the May GM mode, but it wouldn’t interfere with it ...
It’s just, apparently, there are very few sales in the Russian steam segment, to bother with Russification .....
They also do everything realist, commentators, show hosts, if there were people in the Russian Federation who are known in the NBA world and people recognize - I think it would appear quickly, as with FIFA situation ....
This is my purely IMHO !!!!

m
mr.Vladimir 18.12.21

Alex Maksimenko
Everything is clear to me and GM, although I did not learn English at school. Apparently at an intuitive level due to a predisposition to languages ​​... Well, how do you imagine the terminology of basketball in Russian ... you want a step instead of Step Back back or is it written in Russian Peak N Roll? I don’t want a double in Russian it was written Double Double ... As for me it’s just wild!

A
Alex Maksimenko 18.12.21

mr.Vladimir
well, they do the same with football and hockey and they don't bother anyone, I'm only for multilingualism, I myself and Fifa play only in English .... in counter, too ..... just everyone wants what would Russian on the same level with English and Japanese became .... and Chinese ....
PS I'm for the metric system - but if it doesn't happen, nothing will happen ...

N
Nemesis7 18.12.21

mr.Vladimir
Nobody asks to touch the terminology, we are talking mainly about the career mode. There is not much more to translate there. I think the developers would not go broke if they also added Russian subtitles to the game. In the end, not three and a half people speak Russian))) If they asked me, I would translate everything for free))

M
Mr. Incognito 18.12.21

Yes, I agree, it would not be bad to transfer a career. Otherwise, of course, as mentioned above, if you are interested in basketball not for the second day, then everything is quite clear and understandable in English. In general, for me personally, the absence of Russian does not bother me much, I will play without him - that's for sure.

M
Mr. Incognito 18.12.21

Werewolf1986
No, I took the usual one. Something bonuses in the form of T-shirts, sneakers and 25 thousand more skill points did not inspire.

N
Nemesis7 18.12.21

Mr. Incognito
That's for sure, the clothes are not worth it, and it's never too late to get it in)

S
SANCHEZ 18.12.21

I wonder if there are no good and conscientious translators at the ZOG? with whom the fans could agree and pay not much from everyone and would make a good translation and so that the game does not get buggy, since they cannot play a good translation for free (I think there are a lot of fans and the translators would make some money on this) , of course, it upsets the fact that there is no off of rusik, since I also really like the game, but alas, I have no predisposition to languages, they are not given to me (